Hardware 3DS Hard Reset No Internet

SupaDud3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So my 3DS’s battery had gone missing around 4-5 years ago (dont ask me how we lose a fucking 3ds battery) im getting a new battery that’s compatible with it soon, the only problem is, i had parental controls on it which included internet restrictions. My parents dont remember the code to it and i personally dont feel like going through all codes 0000-9999 just to get it unlocked, is there anyway i could possibly inject a code that force resets my 3ds via an sd card?

Reactions: Jayro

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So my 3DS’s battery had gone missing around 4-5 years ago (dont ask me how we lose a fucking 3ds battery) im getting a new battery that’s compatible with it soon, the only problem is, i had parental controls on it which included internet restrictions. My parents dont remember the code to it and i personally dont feel like going through all codes 0000-9999 just to get it unlocked, is there anyway i could possibly inject a code that force resets my 3ds via an sd card?
Simply tap on forgot and follow the options on your 3DS until you get an inquiry number. Generate a master key by inputting date and inquiry number from your console:
https://mkey.salthax.org/

Nothing else is in that loud video.

Edit: If the console has custom firmware and access to Homebrew Launcher it is trivial to read the parental code with 3DSident-GUI.

Good luck and have fun!
*Suppressing the urge to ask how to lose a 3DS battery*

Last edited by KleinesSinchen,
Reactions: fmkid, IC_ and Sono

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm finally gonna get this NAS racked and powered on tonight, install truenas core, and burn the...