Not open for further replies.

[MOFO]

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
If you're not smart enough to be able to use the quote option on here, then you're not smart enough to hack into an ARM system

You do realize this site is filled with spyware/adware/malware. I'm filtering it all out thus causing certain button functions not to work..

QUOTE said:
Yet again, instructions*. And I have know idea what you're talking about when you say ARM channels. The closest I can think of would be the registers of which there are 16, and you can't just "put" an instruction into a register. It wouldn't do anything useful

Look up the definition of function and instruction they do exactly the same thing. A function is something you instruct to do..

QUOTE said:
That is not how a dual core processor works. You go and try and design even a basic dual core processor in VHDL or Verilog and see that you need a huge amount of additional logic to allow the cores to syncronise and communicate properly

Dual Core CPUs are multi-threaded ie Dual Core (2 Cores) so yes it is how Dual Cores work.. the 3DS uses both cores automaticly or why would they add another CORE to the ARM CPUs?

QUOTE said:
What does quoting the specs of the DS have to do with anything?

Because you think I don't understand how the ARM CPUs work? xD

I think you mean ARM instructions, not functions. At a hardware level functions don't exist. In addition, if you didn't initialise the processor then it wouldn't be possible for the processor to then display error messages. Theoretically the LCD controller could be smart enough to display the error message about the 3D mode not being enabled, but then it wouldn't know about the ARM chip, therefore making your errors unbelievable.

WoW! Someone has never heard of the BiOS/CMOS

And I have no idea what you're talking about when you say ARM Channels

What word whould you give for it? ARMs 1-16 seems alot like Channels to me? What do you want to call it though seriously tell me? How about we call it The Waste of Fucking Time ARMs? I mean I've been wasting MY fucking time for days.. thanks for this..

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
[MOFO said:
]You do realize this site is filled with spyware/adware/malware. I'm filtering it all out thus causing certain button functions not to work..
Nope, it's not
tongue.gif

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[MOFO said:
]
QUOTE said:
If you're not smart enough to be able to use the quote option on here, then you're not smart enough to hack into an ARM system

You do realize this site is filled with spyware/adware/malware. I'm filtering it all out thus causing certain button functions not to work..
And did you ever think that it's just false warnings? This site doesn't have any of that stuff.

[MOFO]

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't GBATemp get hacked? I remember getting a warning.. Something along the lines of "Sorry We're Bad at Protecting the Site.." xD

QUOTE said:
And did you ever think that it's just false warnings? This site doesn't have any of that stuff.

So all the tracking cookies/ads that ADBlock is blocking are false positives and ADBlock is full of shit? Cool I'll call them up and tell them their shit doesn't work..

OMG!! Lulz

There's fuckin Remove Ads at the bottom of this thread.. come on..

QUOTEMessage from webpage: Do you want to disable adverts? You can re-enable them from control panel..

HAHAHAH WHAT!?! People are going to re-enable Adverts are you fucking shitty me.. and KirbyBoy time for you to put on the dunce cap on because you can only disable adverts when you are logged in..

This is just getting fuckin sad now.. everyone's trying to troll me and getting uber-trolled back.. gg noobs..

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[MOFO said:
]
Didn't GBATemp get hacked? I remember getting a warning.. Something along the lines of "Sorry We're Bad at Protecting the Site.." xD
Noo, it didn't get hacked as far as I know....they only problems were some 502 errors that sometime happens.

flph

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
[MOFO said:
]

^^Since when was this hard? 128 bit AES is weak dude.. give me 20 minutes and I'll spend 19 minutes eating Cheetos and then decrypt it for you..

With 10 super computers with shared process, testing 1 000 000 000 000 keys a second, you will spend 2 000 000 000 000 000 000 years to decrypt that key.

Hacking theory? Pardon, but you seams to be a child of someone evolved with Nintendo trying to confuse this good people.

[MOFO]

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Noo, it didn't get hacked as far as I know....they only problems were some 502 errors that sometime happens.

Well that's good then
smile.gif
Ya 502 and 404 errors are common.. it's usually just high traffic site's servers run out of bandwidth xD

minilion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
LOL. People still believe this [MOFO] guy is real. Just look at the AES bruteforcing nonsense. He's a troll that knows _nothing_ about hacking. He couldn't even hack his way out of a paper bag.

[MOFO]

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
With 10 super computers with shared process, testing 1 000 000 000 000 keys a second, you will spend 2 000 000 000 000 000 000 years to decrypt that key.

Hacking theory? Pardon, but you seams to be a child of someone evolved with Nintendo trying to confuse this good people.

LOL! No fucking way.. dude you obviously don't understand algorythms or hex editing or assembly.. shit I could have that cracked in minutes you don't test billions of keys one at a time you test billions of keys at once and combinations of keys..

QUOTELOL. People still believe this [MOFO] guy is real. Just look at the AES bruteforcing nonsense. He's a troll that knows _nothing_ about hacking. He couldn't even hack his way out of a paper bag.

Damn I can't hack AES keys eh? Dude you should really check your WiFi I left you a little present in your logs xD

Besides I do it "For the Lulz.."

Personally I could care less what you think of me I gave you concepts and ideas what you do with them/think of them is your own fucking problem..

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[MOFO said:
]

QUOTE said:

So all the tracking cookies/ads that ADBlock is blocking are false positives and ADBlock is full of shit? Cool I'll call them up and tell them their shit doesn't work..

OMG!! Lulz

There's fuckin Remove Ads at the bottom of this thread.. come on..

QUOTEMessage from webpage: Do you want to disable adverts? You can re-enable them from control panel..

HAHAHAH WHAT!?! People are going to re-enable Adverts are you fucking shitty me.. and KirbyBoy time for you to put on the dunce cap on because you can only disable adverts when you are logged in..

This is just getting fuckin sad now.. everyone's trying to troll me and getting uber-trolled back.. gg noobs..
I didn't mean the adverts, I meant the buttons that you said were disabled, I even have adblocker, and the buttons are still there, adblock didn't block anything here.

[MOFO]

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I didn't mean the adverts, I meant the buttons you said were disabled, I even have adblockers, and the buttons are still there, adblock didn't block anything here.

Well I've been clicking the quote button for days and it doesn't do shit.. No idea man.. I don't mind quoting with quote tags. If I have to I will f it xD

[MOFO]

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Haha. Yeah my LAN Connection sure has this nasty smell thanks to your bullshit.

Are you sure it's not overheating after being rooted? xD

PS: See the difference between sarcasm and truth?
PPS: You don't believe anything I say is Truth and You don't understand when I'm being Sarcastic..

But Seriously I mean Holy Fuck People..

Can we PLEASE get back to the topic of the thread? What are your theories towards 3DS Exploitation? That's what this fucking thread is about.. for the love of God stop arguing about who has the better pen protector xD

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
[MOFO said:
]Anyways.. I'm only stating ideas/concepts/theories.. I thought that's what this thread was about?No, you had stated that you actually had done something, then when asked for proof you responded trollishly and with your best intentions to derail.

You stated you had run some code on the 3DS and gotten unique error messages. The call for proof of that happening still stands.

[MOFO said:
]You do realize this site is filled with spyware/adware/malware.This site hosts no such thing. You may be referring to filetrip, but that's on a separate domain so there'd be no need to deal with this domain, and even in that case it'd be better to report the offensive files so they can be removed. A second guess would be the advertisements (as malvertising is common nowadays), but gbatemp uses google ads last I checked, and even if not they're still running from entirely different domains, so there'd be no block on this one.

[MOFO said:
]I'm filtering it all out thus causing certain button functions not to work..
You may be referencing the use of something like noscript, but you fail to account for the fact that the standard quote button is not any sort of script, but a plain hyperlinked image.

QUOTE([MOFO] @ Jun 13 2011, 08:33 AM)
Look up the definition of function and instruction they do exactly the same thing. A function is something you instruct to do..
Congrats on disproving yourself entirely. I'm not going to bother to respond to the rest of your shit as it's obvious from that sentence alone your presence is nothing but a troll.

[MOFO]

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

Not to be a dick or anything man just trying to give you some information you might not have known.. the Encrypted key is stored in the KeyVault it would not be a matter of generating the key it would be a matter of dumping the key out of the KeyVault as it would be specific to that 3DS and a method of dumping your CPU key would need to be found out...

[MOFO]

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Congrats on disproving yourself entirely. I'm not going to bother to respond to the rest of your shit as it's obvious from that sentence alone your presence is nothing but a troll.

How did I disprove myself at all you do instruct a function.. when you pour a cup of coffee does your brain not send instructions to your hand to pick up the cup? I'm a Troll? Dude you've spent the last 3 days trolling me and you are gettin proven wrong every time.. I'm gonna just keep fucking Anti-Trolling you till you get warned/banned..

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry dude, but you just earned yourself a 3 days suspension from the 'temp.

I still don't know if you're doing this on purpose just to troll, or if it's because you believe that you're really a super-h4xx0r or something like that.

EDIT: Phew, I had to almost entirely remove the last two pages

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
retrozelda said:
hmm, i followed some of MOFO's steps and I was successfully able to run my own code

"Snip"
"yaytroll"

Anyways, has anyone gotten anything to work here? I haven't been to this thread in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock