Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Harry2001, Jul 18, 2017.
Hello guys i have CFW but how to install games from my pc to 3DS
Download tikshop, put it in the cias folder, install it with FBI and then run it. It will be the simplest way.
Best of luck!
download this and install it on 3ds (then you have to find specific site with title keys)
or just download the game in .cia and put them somewhere on SD and install them using FBI.
Why wouldn't you guys tell him all of the options instead of your personally preferred one?
I like my console as clean as possible, even if you install all tickets from tikshop you still need to download the games. Then you have tons of unused tickets for things you didn't even want.
Anyway..... You have a variety of options to install games on your 3DS.
1. As the first poster said, you can use TikShop to install tickets (or all tickets) for the games you want and they will be "purchased" in the eShop for redownload.
2. You can download CIA files of your games from plenty of places on the internet, put them on your SD card and install them with FBI.
3. You can use the FreeShop (like someone else suggested) to download games just remember this is NOT an eShop clone. It depends on users to buy/upload the title keys to add games.
4. You can use CIAngel to install game directly, create CIAs to install later, or just install individual tickets to download from eShop.
5. You can use CDN-FX along with a legit Title Key/Seed to download CIAs directly from Nintendo's servers to install with FBI.
6. You can legitimately purchase games through eShop.
I like this, the only reason I suggested tikshop was because the OP seems new to CFW and I wanted him/her to be able to get warez for their 3ds in a way they already know (The Eshop).
can i convert the .3ds to .cia
Yes, you can do it with Godmode9:
Converting a .3DS to .CIA
For organizational purposes, copy each .3ds file you wish to convert to the /cias/ folder on your SD card
Note that if you wish to convert a .3ds file that is already on a flashcart, you should follow Dumping a Game Cartridge
Boot your device while holding (Start) to launch the Luma3DS chainloader menu
Launch GodMode9 by pressing (A)
Navigate to [0:] SDCARD -> cias
Press (A) on your .3ds file to select it, then select “NCSD image options…”, then select “Build CIA from file”
Your installable .cia formatted file will be outputted to the /gm9/out/ folder on your SD card