Gaming 3ds games with multiple endings

mike a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, I did a google search because I wanted to know what games had multiple endings,, it said the devil survivor games, legna tactica, and some 3dsware game called house which I have never seen before. so what other games have multiple endings,, and I mean actual endings like story wise,, nothing stupid like getting a better time in Metroid for instance,, that really isn't a different ending lol

mike a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i never knew cave story lol,, I am stuck near the beginning at the egg plant I think it was, I am more into strategy/action rpgs, but I might check out the zero escape series. but I know the first game is 9 hours,9persons,9 doors, and I have yet to play that

dizz00

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Smt iv(3), smt iv apocalypse(4 or 5 i forgot), bravely default(2), devil survivor 2(forgot), stella glow(2 main endings, multiple character endings)
Persona q have one ending but different pov(2)

Last edited by dizz00,

HelpTheWretched

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I might check out the zero escape series. but I know the first game is 9 hours,9persons,9 doors, and I have yet to play that
I saw your post's subject and came to recommend that as well. The games keep track of which endings you've seen, and it's actually part of the over-arching story to get as many as you can.

The 2nd and 3rd games let you jump to any previously-played points so you don't have to replay the whole game every time. I think they added this feature to the PS*/Steam ports of 999, but on the DS it just lets you fast-forward the story sections you've already seen. ;D

AT-LOWDeSu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shin Megami Tensei IV and IVA, and coming soon to the U.S. Deep Strange Journey.

SMT IV - 3 Good Routes 1 Bad Route, IVA - 2 Good Routes, 2 Bad Routes, Deep Strange Journey - 5 Good Routes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte