Hacking 3ds-flashcart SXOS Code Retrieval

Albytrozz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hav been waiting now for a day. NOTHING!! 3ds-modchips took my Paypal payment... and sent NOTHING. NO response from ANYONE!!!! TOTAL bullshit. NOT acceptable. Going to cancel my Paypal order.

Well apparently every customer is waiting for one dude to get back on Discord to help us, that is apparently their system for fixing their mistakes. He only went to bed about 5 hours ago so I don't know when he'll be back though, I'm patiently waiting in the Discord now...

blemish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
hi, i just buy SX OS from 3ds-flashcart with credit card. how much time it takes in "Awaiting credit card payment"? and how i can pay with PayPal? thanks a lot.

x0b3chn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, i just buy SX OS from 3ds-flashcart with credit card. how much time it takes in "Awaiting credit card payment"? and how i can pay with PayPal? thanks a lot.

For me, about three days. But the other place I pre-ordered from is yet to deliver. I'd go with these guys, but whatever you do avoid axiogame.

Telnoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
their mailserver should be back up and running soon if it isn't already. Should push out SX licenses faster.

blemish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
For me, about three days. But the other place I pre-ordered from is yet to deliver. I'd go with these guys, but whatever you do avoid axiogame.
Yeah I'm waiting 24h. And them I will try with PayPal. Already talking with Allen

Enviado desde mi SM-N950F mediante Tapatalk

juniperlee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered SX OS only by using credit card at 3ds-flashcard, and they confirmed my payment. So how long can i get the code? can I contact with Allen3DS and show him my credit card payment confirm to get the code soon ?
(sorry for my bad English)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-