Gaming 3DS e shop question

NiGHtS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey tempers, quick question:

I used to own a 3DS about a few months back and then i sold it, this week though I bought a 3DS xl.

My question is: I've re linked my club nintendo account to e shop, but is there anyway to be able to re download the games I downloaded on my other 3DS? Or are they simple just downloaded to the system, not as part of the account?

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't remember if this worked but give it a try.

Requirements:
  • On your old 3DS, you must have had your eshop linked to your club nintendo account.
  • On your new 3DS you must enter the eShop and link the same club nintendo account.
If you have fullfill the above requirements:
  1. Enter eShop on your 3DSXL.
  2. Make sure you're linked to your club nintendo account.
  3. go to "title's I have downloaded"
Now you "may" be cabable of downloading your old stuff by going to "Title's I have downloaded".

Remember I can't remember if this work or not.

Reactions: 1 person

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

I used to own a 3DS about a few months back and then i sold it, this week though I bought a 3DS xl.

My question is: I've re linked my club nintendo account to e shop, but is there anyway to be able to re download the games I downloaded on my other 3DS? Or are they simple just downloaded to the system, not as part of the account?

no you cant
because you left the game on the device with the licenses, the person that bought the console now owns them
even if you remove the e-shop account the games remained licensed to the console, not the account

NiGHtS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

no you cant
because you left the game on the device with the licenses, the person that bought the console now owns them
even if you remove the e-shop account the games remained licensed to the console, not the account

No but that's the thing, I de-linked my account and formatted the console....

And I'll try the above sugestions, thanks guys :)

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

no you cant

No but that's the thing, I de-linked my account and formatted the console....

And I'll try the above sugestions, thanks guys :)

doesnt matter
whoever buys that console next will get them
soon as they link any e-shop account it will pop up in the recently downloaded, if they notice
as i said there 3DS console serial linked, not to the account in any way

the above suggestion would work but as you no longer have access to the old device as you sold it, they are gone

NiGHtS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
AHHH CRAP. Just realised I 'Deleted my account' off the 3DS completely before. Which means that EVERYTHING i had on that account is wiped completely, DAMN ME >_>

This thread may now be locked...:(

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Downloads, purchases, etc are tied to the device itself, not the eShop account. The only way to transfer those purchases to your XL would be if you kept your 3DS, and did a system transfer with your XL.

To make a long story short, no you can't retrieve the (unless you somehow can track down your old 3DS). Sorry about that. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment