Not open for further replies.

Cornell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone hook a brother up with any datasheets they have of the Nintendo 3DS Hardware? Thanks.

Cornell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't know what datasheets are then you obviously can't help me so why are you responding? Since I'm a nice guy and I care about bettering your poor intellect, here's an example of one for a PIC 16F690 Microcontroller: http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/41262E.pdf . All the 3DS hardware components have their own datasheets like this. I'll take any I can get.

Stephapanda

Clover's Wife
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cornell said:
If you don't know what datasheets are then you obviously can't help me so why are you responding? Since I'm a nice guy and I care about bettering your poor intellect, here's an example of one for a PIC 16F690 Microcontroller: http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/41262E.pdf . All the 3DS hardware components have their own datasheets like this. I'll take any I can get.

I don't think there's any need to be rude to someone asking for clarification.

Cornell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xuphor said:
There is already a topic for this:
http://gbatemp.net/t281467-3ds-toshiba-nand-chip

There simply isn't one out for the public yet. Your only hope is to call Toshiba (and the other companies) and buy them currently.
That topic only requests the datasheet for one chip. I'm interested in datasheets for any piece of the 3DS puzzle
smile.gif
Thank you for the information regarding that chip though
smile.gif

Stephapanda said:
QUOTE(Cornell @ Mar 27 2011, 03:40 PM) If you don't know what datasheets are then you obviously can't help me so why are you responding? Since I'm a nice guy and I care about bettering your poor intellect, here's an example of one for a PIC 16F690 Microcontroller: http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/41262E.pdf . All the 3DS hardware components have their own datasheets like this. I'll take any I can get.

Really bro? He used "quotations" to try and single me out as an idiot when he was the true simpleton. I answered his question; Calm your tits.

Stephapanda

Clover's Wife
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cornell said:
Stephapanda said:
Cornell said:

Really bro? He used "quotations" to try and single me out as an idiot when he was the true simpleton. I answered his question; Calm your tits.

Did it ever occur to you that you might be taking it the wrong way? Either way, your response was extremely rude.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey bro, you gotta be more chill. You should remember to be cool towards everybody. This story is important bro, don't forget it.

In all seriousness, don't be an ass unless you don't want help. Regardless, you're asking for what I assume to be very specific information regarding the hardware of the 3DS that won't exist for awhile yet. The system has yet to even finish releasing worldwide. Give it a few months.

Cornell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stephapanda said:
Did it ever occur to you that you might be taking it the wrong way? Either way, your response was extremely rude.

QUOTE(Nathan Drake @ Mar 28 2011, 04:27 AM) Hey bro, you gotta be more chill. You should remember to be cool towards everybody. This story is important bro, don't forget it.

In all seriousness, don't be an ass unless you don't want help.
Holy shit peeps are you 12? What are you trying to prove? Stop invading my thread and go play outside or something. I'm trying to get work done in here. If you want to bitch PM me or something. Just stop spamming the thread.

Also I located two datasheets on my own.
For the accelerometer: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20520664/references/CD00213470.pdf
For the gyro: http://dl-web.dropbox.com/u/20520664/refer...200-00-01.4.pdf

No thanks to you kiddies. F*ck off please and thank you.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cornell said:
Stephapanda said:
Holy shit dude are you 12? What are you trying to prove. Stop invading my thread and go play outside or something. I'm trying to get work done in here. If you want to bitch PM me or something. Just stop spamming the thread.
Yea because 12 is a bad thing and correcting = dum.

Guy waited clarification and waited to help.

You know what sense you such a "smart, mature" person continue to look for yourself.

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
As I encourage others to not help you, I leave you with this:

Bill%20O%20Reilly%20-%20You%20insult%20me%20and%20I%20don't%20care%20You%20can't%20explain%20that!.jpg

I'm glad we are such good friends now!

Cornell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Yea because 12 is a bad thing and correcting = dum.

Guy waited clarification and waited to help.

You know what sense you such a "smart, mature" person continue to look for yourself.
**Yeah , **dumb , **since, **"smart and mature" (what are you quoting? lol!).

So you must be 10? Clearly you're useless as well and you couldn't help me anyways. No wonder this place is known as "gbafail". I don't know why I even bothered. lol!

QUOTE(Nathan Drake @ Mar 28 2011, 04:42 AM) As I encourage others to not help you, I leave you with this:
umad?

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
u jelly?

I think you should bear my babies. We are obviously perfect for each other. I see no other course (except for intercourse...of course).

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You both need to get your act together and stop messing around.

btw just because you corrected some sleepy temper on a forum doesn't mean anything.

Stephapanda

Clover's Wife
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cornell said:
**Yeah , **dumb , **since, **"smart and mature" (what are you quoting? lol!).

So you must be 10? Clearly you're useless as well and you couldn't help me anyways. No wonder this place is known as "gbafail". I don't know why I even bothered. lol!

Sure, blame your own stupidity and dick behavior toward others on everything but yourself. :] If you were as mature as you seem to think you are, you wouldn't be here flamebaiting, sir.

Why anyone would want to help a dick like you is beyond my comprehension. ;s

Cornell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stephapanda said:
Only one useful person posted in this thread and I was nothing but courteous to him.

And why help me? Maybe because I work for a flashcart manufacturer idiot ;-) You never know who's in these forums. Not only that - and this may blow your mind - but the information shared in here could be useful to other developers; Not just myself.

Datasheet or gtfo children.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cornell said:
Stephapanda said:
Only one useful person posted in this thread and I was nothing but courteous to him.

And why help me? Maybe because I work for a flashcart manufacturer idiot ;-) You never know who's in these forums. Not only that - and this may blow your mind - but the information shared in here could be useful to other developers; Not just myself.

bull fuckin shit who are you lame fuck? i swear you talk like him.

you know the saying courtesy goes a long way well i don't think your courtesy will take you further than 5 steps. go swim in acid ya lame fuck

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
Cornell said:
Stephapanda said:

Oddly enough, nobody here cares who you are or what you develop for. As far as I'm concerned, you're nothing but another troll who wants a whole lot of something and intends on being a total troll towards anybody who doesn't give you exactly what you want. Believe it or not, many people don't want a flash cart for the 3DS. One popping up too early is possible to cause developers to jump ship. That or we'll end up with one or two releases every couple of months worth the time, as most developers no longer really want to try.

I still encourage nobody to help you. You're the last person anybody should waste their time helping.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it me or does his speech type sound the same as lame fuck?

also quit being an ass and maybe someone who knows will help you. yea i highly doubt you work for flashcart people all the flashcart people i know are courteous quite the opposite of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and i heard obs makes gd lag alot