Hacking 3ds Constantly showing Update Message

Agronaut022

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My 3ds is showing every time it reboots that there is an Update available eventhough i am on the latest firmware.
And "updating" Doesn't do anything it just comes back after a few days. I have arm9loaderhax and i am using the latest version of Luma and this is happening on Emunand.-

D

Deleted-379826

My 3ds is showing every time it reboots that there is an Update available eventhough i am on the latest firmware.
And "updating" Doesn't do anything it just comes back after a few days. I have arm9loaderhax and i am using the latest version of Luma and this is happening on Emunand.-
You sure you are on Latest luma HOURLY

Agronaut022

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are you using the luma update cia to update? With this: https://github.com/Hamcha/lumaupdate/releases you can update straight off your 3ds! Just click "install latest hourly"!

Well thanks i just updated thanks to that app and it fixed my problem, it seems that i somehow downloaded an older ersion of luma yesterday instead of a new one :) and sorry if my question was stupid

Reactions: Deleted-379826
D

Deleted-379826

Well thanks i just updated thanks to that app and it fixed my problem, it seems that i somehow downloaded an older ersion of luma yesterday instead of a new one :) and sorry if my question was stupid
It's cool man!

Agronaut022

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Im sorry to bother again but it seems that updating luma diddn't work after all. The update message just came back again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs