3DS Booting up slow down

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Gullwing, Apr 1, 2011.

Apr 1, 2011

3DS Booting up slow down by Gullwing at 7:40 PM (2,203 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. Gullwing
    OP

Member Gullwing Synesthete

Greece
    So sometimes when I boot up my 3DS it starts playing the menu's sound, I can move around with the slide bad or the d-pad and select different software but both screens are black... This happens for about 5 seconds and then the screens light up and show the images correctly... Should I be worried?

2. Xuphor

Banned Xuphor I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.

United States
    Mine did this once, but otherwise no problems. I'd just wait until it truly messes up before returning it..... else you can't return it anyway.

3. Gullwing
    OP

Greece
    I really don't think it's something hardware oriented... I had no problems on any function or software of the 3DS... I just had to recalibrate my camera, but that's about it

4. lompoc

Banned lompoc Banned

United States
    dont mess around if you want it to last long get exchange fast mine is good but clicking sound when you open it

5. Gullwing
    OP

Greece
    WAT ? [​IMG]

6. Knyaz Vladimir

Member Knyaz Vladimir 3DS Hacker

Canada
    Ignore the troll. Something about his having fast clicking sounds when you open it because he messed around with the exchange. I don't know.

Try to exchange the console if this keeps persisting, because I had the top screen broken of my first DS Lite (after warranty) and it fixed itself after a while- could be the same with yours.

7. Gullwing
    OP

Greece
    I havent' had this problem again ... It happened like twice... I don't thi k its something serious... No games freeze or software... Nothing... Just this

8. Jaden.

Member Jaden. GBAtemp Regular

Argentina
    This happened to me when i played DS games. But it's not something really bad. It will not affect on anything.

Maybe can be your battery too?

9. Herox

Newcomer Herox Member

United States
    LIke a pc, it just had the once in a while slow startup. Thats just another reason to put it in sleep mode.