Gaming 3DS big november update delay

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
lol well its not past the original deadline just yet

maybe Nintendo posted news to troll

It is now and i just went on the eshop today and it gave me a nice anoying little message about the update being on the 8th and the eshop being down whilst they update it.

Ah well. Mario kart in 2days and i asked today at game if they would let me have it 2days early and the guy said "sorry we cant break the release date" but then smiled and said "try again tomorrow"

...not sure if troll or if hint? :creep:

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew this would happen. Also, this isn't a delay. Nintendo was planning it all along, at least from the 30th.

Remember this for the future: They always release updates on Thursdays. Got that?

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
keep your damn update nintendo, give me some good fucking games. one that envelopes me and makes me forget i hate you. sadly that day will never come , even if it did it would be delayed im sure.
If Mario 3D, Mario Kart, Sonic Generations, Shinobi, Dr. Lautrec, Cave Story, Zelda and the announced games for 2012 don't satisfy you, then the 3DS isn't for you. I recommend selling it and getting a system that suits your gaming needs.

On topic: I simply don't care if the update comes a week later.

Reactions: 2 people

Porro88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
keep your damn update nintendo, give me some good fucking games. one that envelopes me and makes me forget i hate you. sadly that day will never come , even if it did it would be delayed im sure.
If Mario 3D, Mario Kart, Sonic Generations, Shinobi, Dr. Lautrec, Cave Story, Zelda and the announced games for 2012 don't satisfy you, then the 3DS isn't for you. I recommend selling it and getting a system that suits your gaming needs.

On topic: I simply don't care if the update comes a week later.
I agree, the 3DS didn't had good games for months after it has been released, but now we have plenty of good games and others are coming in 2012, so i don't see why you complain...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :D:)