3DS Acecard Plus not Reading.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Xicer1, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Xicer1
    OP

Xicer1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2017
    United States
    So i just bought this Ace3DS plus awhile ago and it finally shipped here today, My issue is that when i put it in my 3DS with my Kingmax SD Card. it didn't say anything. i downloaded the Ace3DS Plus kernal. i tried cleaning on it, blowing, and checking the slots for the 3ds if its dirty.

When i insert the Cartridge into the 3DS i see the the "There is nothing inserted into the game card slot" Blink very quickly but nothing seems to happen.

I Contacted the Guys i bought it from and still waiting for a response if they can help out or if the card's just defective. but i decided to see if anyone else encountered the same problem also and if they have prevailed in some way.

3DS:
    N3DS LUMACFW + A9LH 11.3

SD Card: KingMAX SD 2GB

Flashcart having the issue:Ace3DS Plus

Please respond back if you know how to solve this..

Last edited by Xicer1, Mar 11, 2017
  2. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ I drool on my knife

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    Why did you go with that cart? It was never officially supported and used an out of date/stolen version of Wood R4. I didn't even know they still made those cart .-.
    Buy a better card, like an R4i Gold
    http://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149

3. Xicer1
    OP

Xicer1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2017
    United States
    Eh, I Was on a 10$ budget and looking for a simple and nice Way to play some DS Games. that's really all i wanted. i'm sure there's tons of better carts out there but i have this one with me right now and seeing what i can do to fix it.

4. Lilith Valentine

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    You could have gotten and R4 for less used this
    It sounds like your cart is having contact issues
    gbatemp.net/threads/solving-acekard-contact-issues.231412/

5. Xicer1
    OP

Xicer1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2017
    United States
    Eh there seems to be an error. I met this one (Unless their pretty much the same) :http://www.3ds-cart.com/en/ace3ds/12-ace3ds-plus-for-n3dsxl-3ds-dsi-dsl-ds.html

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

EDIT: Link to the Flashcart:http://www.3ds-cart.com/en/ace3ds/12-ace3ds-plus-for-n3dsxl-3ds-dsi-dsl-ds.html

6. Lilith Valentine

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
  7. Xicer1
    OP

Xicer1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2017
    United States
    The Card just started working out of know where when i woke up in the morning. thanks for the help though.

8. Xicer1
    OP

Xicer1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2017
    United States
    Anyone Who reads this thread i'm still having the issue but it works sometimes than it dosen't. any workaround to make it work ALL The time?

9. Searinox

Searinox <3

Dec 16, 2007
    Romania
    In case this is being caused by poor connection, consider clicking it in and out a few tens of times to see if it "adjusts", holding it slightly down with your finger when it isn't being detected to see if it works, and on the long term inserting a piece of paper between the front, label-side of the cartridge and the slot.

10. Xicer1
    OP

Xicer1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2017
    United States
    Just tried the paper technique and what your doing. I Get nothing. and when i let my 3DS sit and i use it again it works but when i play for some time it dosent. I Might just try getting a refund. and if i do. do you have any cards that are known not to have the contact issue?

11. Searinox

Searinox <3

Dec 16, 2007
    Romania
    I wouldn't be able to tell you what is wrong then. It was worth trying since when something like that happens, it's the most common issue. Definetly get a refund if it isn't working, but I wouldn't know what card to tell you to get in its place, I'm no longer up to date with DS flashcarts. If you have a bigger budget, get a Supercard DSTWO, it's the most feature-rich DS flashcart on the market.