• Views 21,956
  • Replies 177
  • Likes 10

DNAd

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
so many new games! Too bad most of them have no new on localization, or at least no date of release.
Lost in Labyrinth and Time travelers look especially nice, MGS-3D and KH 3D look pretty cool too!

thtl1999

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
project_mirai_01_thumb.jpg

you cannot miss project mirai.
i think it is the best game in 2012.

Reactions: 1 person

ZaeZae64

Trophies
Website
puu.sh
XP
Country
United States
PAPER MARIO- At first I was interested, but nah... Too 'papery'
>Paper Mario
>Too papery
Hwat.
You should look at the trailers and see that the whole game is literally paper. Even the game mechanics are related to paper. Blowing paper away, snipping with scissors...
All the paper Marios have used paper like mechanics. It's what to be expected in a game called Paper Mario.

RJ Sly 95

Trophies
XP
Country
OMG 3DS will have GAMEZ!!
RAGE!!!
(haters gonna hates)

Haha, the old war "DS/PSP" shall restart with vita's release :D

Wait, there was a war? I saw only a bunch of PSP haters/idiots that destroyed the PSP with bullshits(psp has no games, psp has only home-like games, psp games are unplayable etc) that now everybody repeat.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
PAPER MARIO- At first I was interested, but nah... Too 'papery'
>Paper Mario
>Too papery
Hwat.
You should look at the trailers and see that the whole game is literally paper. Even the game mechanics are related to paper. Blowing paper away, snipping with scissors...
All the paper Marios have used paper like mechanics. It's what to be expected in a game called Paper Mario.
Just don't really like it, but I'll see when this game comes out.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Luigi's Mansion 2, why people want it boggles me. The first one was really a "classic"?

Animal Crossing has never been my thing.

Heroes of Ruin is mildly interesting. Still, it's a dime a dozen dungeon crawler, and if I'm spending my dime, it'll be on Ruin. It's two letters shorter so I can type it easier and it's on a system I'm actually interested in.

Kid Icarus: Uprising: I don't know, looks alright. Kid Icarus has still been out of commission for like 20 years and I think there's a reason behind it.

Beyond the Labyrinth, seen nothing on it honestly. Never looked interesting. Everyone's like "OMG THE VISUALS" but I could just look at beautiful screenshots of Gravity Daze instead.

RE: Revelations, needs more RE in it. Should be called Resident Evil Resurrected: Revelations: The Return Reanimated. But yeah, Resident Evil hasn't exactly thrilled me since 4. Well, only with 4. 5 was disappointing and the last game I can think of since then was what, Mercs 3D?

Paper Mario, I don't know. Only played Super Paper Mario which was a load of crap. Bowser's Inside Story was good though, why not return to that? Partners in Time though was also a load of crap so avoid that.

Time Travelers, I've never found Level 5 as interesting as everyone else.

Tales of the Abyss, it's a Tales of game so pass.

Mario Tennis, I've never been into sports games but there's a pretty definitive line between Camelot Mario sports games and everything else.

Snake Eater 3D is basically a running joke now. As if a HD Collection with 4 more games for only $10 more wasn't enough, they're already making a HD Collecton for the Vita with MGS2 and 3, in HD, for probably just as much as Snake Eater 3D. Went from an impressive tech demo to a load of crap, pass.

Layton has never been my cup of tea.

Fantasy Life, again, Level 5, not interested.

Rhythm Thief looked mildly interesting, nothing I'd buy the system for.

Bravely Default, what kind of name is that? Sounds like a joke headline for a credit crisis.

Tekken 3D is like any other Tekken game to me: incredibly boring. Pass.

Rayman Origins, I got the Vita version with better visuals, hurrah.

Fire Emblem, unfortunately my love of SRPGs has died with an influx of them on the market. They have been doomed to eternal boredom to me. Pass.

Monster Hunter Tri G, I didn't even like Monster Hunter Tri. I'm not huge into Monster Hunter but Tri felt really cut down. I think more people of hyped on the prospect of Tri G making the 3DS sell a lot than the actual game.

Theatrhythm looks bad. That's all I have to say. Go back to making the better FF spinoffs, Square Enix! Dissidia was fine, Crystal Chronicles of fine, why do we need what looks to be a poorly put together rhythm game?

Kingdom Hearts blaaaaahhh. Can't even finish saying a Kingdom Hearts game without blaaaaah coming out of my fingers.

Crushed 3D, I can just play the PSP version.

Most of the stuff probably won't get localized anyway I'm thinking. Definitely not making me switch camps anytime soon.
I vote for best post of 2011 :P Poor Guild, there really is not a single 3DS game that interests you. But there's hope, maybe 2013 will have something for you so you can buy a 3DS then and be a blind Nintendo follower like all of us. Come to the dark (dumb) side :lol:

777kidis777

Big Red
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're disappointed by the 3DS's current game lineup, don't fret. There are a whole ton of great games coming out in 2012!
LUIGI'S MANSION 2
ANIMAL CROSSING
PAPER MARIO
TALES OF THE ABYSS 3D
PROFESSOR LAYTON AND THE MASK OF MIRACLE
TEKKEN 3D: PRIME EDITION
FIRE EMBLEM
KINGDOM HEARTS 3D: DREAM DROP DISTANCE
PROFESSOR LAYTON VS. ACE ATTORNEY
RUNE FACTORY 4
DRAGON QUEST 3DS
DYNASTY WARRIORS VS.

Good thing I'm a waiter. :DDD
Sooooo gonna get these!

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like those:

LUIGI'S MANSION 2
KID ICARUS: UPRISING
RESIDENT EVIL: REVELATIONS
SUPER MARIO 3D Land

Still is not a good enough for me to get 3DS lite (hopefully to have a built in gamepad on the left) so I will wait a little bit longer. I want to be wiser and save my money. I have plenty for PS3, PSP, and Wii to play with. :)

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Instead of complaining about why x game isn't on the list, post an image (sized 400x240) along with the game's title and I'll add it to the OP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGhhGhvxbvI