71l3jQR.png

Reactions: RustInPeace

SWRosetta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dummy question:

I have Old 3DS (USA) and i updated to 11.4 , but many stuff was patched so i would like to go back to 11.3

Can i use this method?

I would have used my backup , but that one is in 10.3 , lol i haven't been paying many attention to updates.

Reactions: adrifcastr

FrozenPhoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Dummy question:

I have Old 3DS (USA) and i updated to 11.4 , but many stuff was patched so i would like to go back to 11.3

Can i use this method?

I would have used my backup , but that one is in 10.3 , lol i haven't been paying many attention to updates.
no you cant since all the hosted ctrnand images are for n3ds, also everything should work fine for an 11.4 o3ds or there is something not working?

SWRosetta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
no you cant since all the hosted ctrnand images are for n3ds, also everything should work fine for an 11.4 o3ds or there is something not working?

Thanks for the quick reply.

And i see ... only N3DS.

AFAIK, the HBL does not load on 11.4 , i tested and i couldnt get it to work. I have the Cia app and it does not load , iirc it was some error with the payloads.

FBI works and BootNTR selector seems to be working too.

FrozenPhoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
@SWRosetta You need to use the 11.2 payloads for hbl on 11.4 o3ds cfw(dont ask why it works, it just works). Just download the zip and unzip the payload for your o3ds region in your hblauncherloader in sd root(overwrite if necessary). Then homebrew launcher should be working fine

Attachments

• 11.4_o3ds_Payloads.zip
    64 KB · Views: 205
Last edited by FrozenPhoenix,

SWRosetta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@SWRosetta You need to use the 11.2 payloads for hbl on 11.4 o3ds cfw. Just download the zip and unzip the payload for your o3ds region in your hblauncherloader in sd root(overwrite if necessary). Then homebrew launcher should be working fine

Thank you so much! That worked perfectly.

(Sorry btw , i know my problem was completely unrelated to the topic)

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since a lot of people were complaining about 11.4 breaking NTR's streaming feature and wanting to Get Back to 11.3 without SysDowngrader / Having a NAND Backup (whyever), I am presenting you:
3Down
This is NOT violating any Terms in here, since the ctr images are torrent-hosted like in 3ds.guide
ATM I am seeding everything by myself so seeders are needed to even get this to work faster
So there you go this is hopefully helpful.

You didn't find it worth it to include the O3DS/2DS CTRtransfer images for those who want easy homebrew back?

adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You didn't find it worth it to include the O3DS/2DS CTRtransfer images for those who want easy homebrew back?
Yeah of course everyone knows that I can easily make a transferable o3ds ctrnand using my N3DS thats exactly the way it works bro. and btw no need to be rude. just use the 11.2 payloads.

Reactions: Quantumcat

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah of course everyone knows that I can easily make a transferable o3ds ctrnand using my N3DS thats exactly the way it works bro. and btw no need to be rude. just use the 11.2 payloads.

Reread it without a cynical mind and you will notice it's not rude, rather a question of curiosity. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: adrifcastr

adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
is it normal that most of my games are missing after doing this?
No. Run tikshop to reinstall the tickets, and then they should show up again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You are downgrading your console, afaik your games are still on your SD card, but unplayable.
no.

Panana_Bread

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after NTR wireless streaming gets fixed, or i want to update, do i update through system settings, or use my NAND Backup?
(BTW Sorry if i ask to many questions, i don't know too much about this stuff!)

adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
after NTR wireless streaming gets fixed, or i want to update, do i update through system settings, or use my NAND Backup?
(BTW Sorry if i ask to many questions, i don't know too much about this stuff!)
doesn't matter, I'd just say, that system settings update goes way faster then restoring your nand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4U-CrK4Hug