Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Does anyone else think this should be moved to the CFW section? I feel like there are more people that need it even though its technically neither a cfw nor a flashcard.
I think it would be good if you had 11.2 CTR-NAND images as well as our instead of 11.3, for those that updated to 11.4 and own a Gateway. There aren't any games that require 11.3 so functionally the shouldn't be too much difference. And yeah would be most effective in the flashcarts/CFW forum.

adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think it would be good if you had 11.2 CTR-NAND images as well as our instead of 11.3, for those that updated to 11.4 and own a Gateway. There aren't any games that require 11.3 so functionally the shouldn't be too much difference. And yeah would be most effective in the flashcarts/CFW forum.
I do have a 11.2 nand backup so in theory I could provide a eur 11.2 thats a lot of work but I think I'll go for it and also ask a mod to move this over. Thanks.

Reactions: OrGoN3

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So all someone would need to set up a ctrtransfer image is restore their backup of said system version and wipe everything clean? or would they also need to remove nnid?

adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So all someone would need to set up a ctrtransfer image is restore their backup of said system version and wipe everything clean? or would they also need to remove nnid?
well you'd need to clean out localfriendcodeseedb and movable .sed and secureinfo_a but since I have access to more 3ds's in worst case someone takes the files and get them banned purposely I could still recover my donor 3DS, but I believe a little bit in humanity.

tommy1981

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since a lot of people were complaining about 11.4 breaking NTR's streaming feature and wanting to Get Back to 11.3 without SysDowngrader / Having a NAND Backup (whyever), I am presenting you:
3Down
This is NOT violating any Terms in here, since the ctr images are torrent-hosted like in 3ds.guide
ATM I am seeding everything by myself so seeders are needed to even get this to work faster
So there you go this is hopefully helpful.

Update: 11.2 Eur + 11.4 Eur + Tik bkup/restore is added

I just did the 3ds guide on my new3ds with 9.8. Firmware. Can I use the 11.3 firmware from the 3down guide to update my 3ds? Or is there somewhere to get a 11.3 firmware that I can use that will keep everything on my 3ds and Hbl working? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to do the 3down guide!! I almost updated to 11.4.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I just did the 3ds guide on my new3ds with 9.8. Firmware. Can I use the 11.3 firmware from the 3down guide to update my 3ds? Or is there somewhere to get a 11.3 firmware that I can use that will keep everything on my 3ds and Hbl working? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to do the 3down guide!! I almost updated to 11.4.
Is there any reason you don't want to update to 11.4? If you use a CTR transfer you'll lose your tickets and have to reinstall them, I'm not sure what else you would lose. You could also update with a cart (eg Yoshi's Wooly World will update you to 11.2)

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any reason you don't want to update to 11.4? If you use a CTR transfer you'll lose your tickets and have to reinstall them, I'm not sure what else you would lose. You could also update with a cart (eg Yoshi's Wooly World will update you to 11.2)

The only reason would be video streaming.

Reactions: Quantumcat

a442509097

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
thanks! this work for me! (EmuNAND)
but i have a question, what is ticket? is cia game?
and this "1.Navigate to SysNAND Options" add " / (EmuNAND) if you are using this guide on an Emunand" may be better.

Last edited by a442509097,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
thanks! this work for me!
but i have a question, what is ticket? is cia game?
and this "1.Navigate to SysNAND Options" add " / (EmuNAND) if you are using this guide on an Emunand" may be better.
Tickets allow your games to show up on the home menu. If you lose your tickets you can't play your games until you install them again. I don't understand your second question.

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You realise that 3DNUS + sysUpdater works? I used it the other day to downgrade my emuNAND to 11.2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: