DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yesterday, Dashlaunch, XeBuild and XeBuild GUI got updated, and as of today, RGH/JTAG/R-JTAG users can update JRunner as well.

JRunner, considered (and personally) the best 360 hacking/NAND building tool has been build on feedback from countless of hacked machines and made specifically to make 360 hacking easier.

Changelog said:
- changed GUI
- changed filemove point
- added support for new dashlaunch / XeBuild
- added latest Xell (some issues for hitachi drive owners - not J-Runners fault)
- added 16537 dash
- added XVal
- added Secdata full output for loaded decrypted nand
- added get latest system update (straight from M$ - is that wrong?????)
- added some new settings related to file moving and cpu key db (read the userguide)
- added xsvf LPT support for XP Users
- added new ECC files for RGX
- added default.xex for updateserver use (new Xebuild features Update and Client - read their changelog)
- some minor bugfixes
- some minor bug additions (probably)

Source: 360Crunch

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what these 360-related threads actually do, but I've been seeing them more often than other kinds of news for the past few months now, being submitted to this User Submitted news.

I get that this can be important to someone, but have your threads really shown anything new besides updates, or something? Do they really belong in this section, when there's a dedicated Xbox section of the forums?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Seeing that this is homebrew news, and the USN section is for users to submit news over the Scene/ update news from homebrew etc.
Yes, this is the appropriate section for this.

Reactions: redact

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro