3 New Nintendo Labo trailers released

Today Nintendo Japan have released 3 new Nintendo Labo trailers.

Check them out below: [prebreak]1[/prebreak]

Labo Introduction Trailer

Variety Kit Trailer

Robot Kit Trailer

15th February, 2018 – Nintendo recently announced Nintendo Labo for Nintendo Switch, a line of interactive build-and-play experiences designed to inspire imagination and discovery in creative minds and playful hearts alike. Today, Nintendo revealed some additional features for the first two Nintendo Labo kits – the Variety Kitand the Robot Kit – which launch across Europe on April 27th.

One new feature that is part of the software included with each Nintendo Labo kit is Toy-Con Garage. This mode introduces simple principles of technology in a fun and accessible way, allowing players to combine various simple inputs and outputs to invent their own new ways to play. This brand new video on the official Nintendo Labo YouTube channel includes a first look at what’s possible with Toy-Con Garage: Nintendo Labo - Overview trailer

In addition to Toy-Con Garage, the Toy-Con creations in each kit offer numerous ways to have fun as players make, play and discover different experiences.

Variety Kit

• Toy-Con Piano: After assembling a 13-key piano, players can host an impromptu recital or record their own songs and play them back for their biggest fans-in-the-making. Experimenting with different sounds and pitches can lead to something truly unique – even a song composed entirely of cat noises!
  • Toy-Con Motorbike: Players can grab hold of their newly constructed handlebars and race through different tracks, challenging CPU opponents or collecting balloons across mountainous terrain. Creative types can even create their own custom tracks!
  • Toy-Con Fishing Rod: There are many exotic fish to discover, and some of the deep-ocean fish are particularly tricky to catch. Aquarium mode allows players to show off their collection and have fun creating their own fish**.
  • Toy-Con House: Players befriend the cute creature living in Toy-Con House and discover different ways to interact and play with it on the Nintendo Switch screen. There are a variety of experiences to discover, including mine cart races, bowling, and playing jump rope.
  • Toy-Con RC Car: The RC Car is full of unique and surprising features. Since the Variety Kit includes materials to build two Toy-Con RC Cars, players can compete in a sumo challenge to try to knock their opponent’s RC Car over, race against a friend, or set up obstacle courses.* Creating a path using the reflective stickers included in the kit allows the car to self-drive along a specific route using the IR Motion Camera on the Right Joy-Con controller.
  • Learn more about the Nintendo Labo Variety Kit in this new video: Nintendo Labo - Toy Con 01: Variety Kit
Robot Kit

• Players can build their own wearable Toy-Con Robot suit and assume control of a giant in-game robot, completing challenges and destroying objects to unlock powerful new abilities.
  • Competitive players can even challenge a friend* in two-player local battles An additional Robot Kit is required for local co-op mode.*
  • Nintendo Labo encourages players to use their imagination and creativity to customise their cardboard Toy-Con creations in a variety of ways, and the RobotKit even allows them to customise and level-up the in-game robot.
  • Learn more about the Nintendo Labo Robot Kit in this new video: Nintendo Labo - Toy-Con 02: Robot Kit

What do you think? Which kit looks the best?

:arrow:Nintendo Labo Official Site

foob

Trophies
XP
Country
My dude. Plug the USB cable into the Switch Pro Controller and plug it into the dock and it'll enter wired mode. It even shuts off NFC for you
So what you're saying is that if I attach the Pro controller to the Switch via USB at home, hooked up to the TV, I can have zero bluetooth coming out of the console if I enable Airplane Mode? In other words I can play just like I would with the original Xbox, the original Xbox 360 too ( the Red Ring Of Death version that came with no wifi, wireless controller or RF module), Playstation 2, Playstation 1, Gamecube, etc. ? That is, I can game 100% wired with zero wireless emissions?

I can play 'old-school' without being bathed in damaging 2.4 GHz microwaves for hours if I go USB with the Pro controller on the Switch with Airplane Mode enabled?

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what you're saying is that if I attach the Pro controller to the Switch via USB at home, hooked up to the TV, I can have zero bluetooth coming out of the console if I enable Airplane Mode? In other words I can play just like I would with the original Xbox, the original Xbox 360 too ( the Red Ring Of Death version that came with no wifi, wireless controller or RF module), Playstation 2, Playstation 1, Gamecube, etc. ? That is, I can game 100% wired with zero wireless emissions?

I can play 'old-school' without being bathed in damaging 2.4 GHz microwaves for hours if I go USB with the Pro controller on the Switch with Airplane Mode enabled?
You could always get one of these:
150301-news-better-call-saul.jpg

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yes, actually. Although the microwaves you would be "battered" with are so low in amplitude that they don't affect you whatsoever. And even if they were to be localized to a single area, they'd just excite some water molecules and maybe make you a little dehydrated

foob

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, actually.

You may want to tell Nintendo they have their information wrong, then.
http://en-americas-support.nintendo...a_id/22456/~/how-to-turn-airplane-mode-on/off
Airplane mode can be enabled in handheld mode or tabletop mode only. It cannot be used in TV mode.

Although the microwaves you would be "battered" with are so low in amplitude that they don't affect you whatsoever. And even if they were to be localized to a single area, they'd just excite some water molecules and maybe make you a little dehydrated
Hilarious. Science disagrees with your opinion.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You may want to tell Nintendo they have their information wrong, then.
http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22456/~/how-to-turn-airplane-mode-on/off
Airplane mode can be enabled in handheld mode or tabletop mode only. It cannot be used in TV mode.

Oh, boo boo. Wrap your Switch dock in tin foil or remove the wireless connections and put it behind the tv if you're that worried about it
Hilarious. Science disagrees with your opinion.
Look up how dielectric heating works if you don't believe me

foob

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, boo boo. Wrap your Switch dock in tin foil or remove the wireless connections and put it behind the tv if you're that worried about it
Is that your way of saying, "I gave you false information. Sorry."
Look up how dielectric heating works if you don't believe me

As an obvious man of science who has offered me the last word on the effects of exposure to 2.4 GHz despite all the paid-off studies over decades, I have no reason to disbelieve you. I was just feeling a little dehydrated.

foob

Trophies
XP
Country
I was merely relaying a possible solution to your radio wave problem as I had seen done before. I'm sorry if my advice was not satisfactory. You may find better answers in a thread that isn't about a cardboard toy.

Tinfoil hat commentary: truly the refuge for those with nothing to say.

Nothing to think
Nothing to investigate.
And all reasons in the world to trust their rulers.
While eating their GMOs.

Waiting for the inevitable.
Carry on.

Last edited by foob,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tinfoil hat commentary: truly the refuge for those with nothing to say.

Nothing to think
Nothing to investigate.
And all reasons in the world to trust their rulers.
While eating their GMOs.

Waiting for the inevitable.
Carry on.
Do you like...

Have fun? Living? A life?... or do you just listen to infowars in a Faraday cage while being paranoid in a thread about cardboard toys?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    WPiso @ WPiso: m