WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm at work right now, so i don't have access to my DS or anything like that right now, but anyhoo:

To whome it matters-
Thank you for the 3-in-1 Backup kit! I just tested it out last night after getting the full Cyclo pack from the Tempers Download area, and shit thats nice! I pulled my save from Picross DS w/out hassle, and i also ripped my own Professor Layton rom (and saves) just to give it a go, and it works flawlessly!

I just wanted to toss out public thanks to anyone that put work into those programs!

CHEERS!
grog.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i had a REALLY odd happening last night with it. I wanted to rip another game, and when i tried to initialize the card, it said "Initializing Fat [something something]..." and it froze there. It didn't even open up to the menus.

Did i do something wrong? Is there a way to fix it?

(oh, and the layton and saves i ripped work GREAT. So i'd LOVE to get this thing up and running again
tongue.gif
)

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I've used the slot 2 version for a while and it has worked perfectly for me so far.
Try "reinstalling" it.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minox_IX said:
I've used the slot 2 version for a while and it has worked perfectly for me so far.
Try "reinstalling" it.

I'm assuming that means "delete it from the card, and put it back on?"
smile.gif

EDIT: UPDATE!
So i got my A-Data 4gig (class 6, w00t) from Newegg yesterday. Used the panasonic SD Formatting program on it, (along with my other 4gig for the wife) and when i wiped it (copied entire card to pc, format, then reloaded everything the same way i saved it, just in reverse
tongue.gif
) and got it running again,

BOOM Now hte backup kit works again! YAY!

So if anyone DOES have lockup, pull it off, re-drag it back onto the card and that should fix it. If not, backup the card, format it, re-"install" the files, and bam, it should work
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: