3-in-1 Backup Kit

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by WildWon, May 13, 2008.

1. WildWon
    OP

WildWon EXTERMINATE!

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2008
    United States
    8-Bit Heaven
    I'm at work right now, so i don't have access to my DS or anything like that right now, but anyhoo:

To whome it matters-
    Thank you for the 3-in-1 Backup kit! I just tested it out last night after getting the full Cyclo pack from the Tempers Download area, and shit thats nice! I pulled my save from Picross DS w/out hassle, and i also ripped my own Professor Layton rom (and saves) just to give it a go, and it works flawlessly!

I just wanted to toss out public thanks to anyone that put work into those programs!

CHEERS! [​IMG]

2. krazykirk

krazykirk GBAtemp Fan

Jul 17, 2007
    Australia
    It really is good isn't it [​IMG]

Sure beats having to back up games through wi-fi!

3. WildWon
    OP

WildWon EXTERMINATE!

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2008
    United States
    8-Bit Heaven
    So i had a REALLY odd happening last night with it. I wanted to rip another game, and when i tried to initialize the card, it said "Initializing Fat [something something]..." and it froze there. It didn't even open up to the menus.

Did i do something wrong? Is there a way to fix it?

(oh, and the layton and saves i ripped work GREAT. So i'd LOVE to get this thing up and running again [​IMG] )

4. Minox

Minox I did it

Supervisor
    Aug 27, 2007
    Sweden
    I've used the slot 2 version for a while and it has worked perfectly for me so far.
    Try "reinstalling" it.

5. WildWon
    OP

WildWon EXTERMINATE!

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2008
    United States
    8-Bit Heaven
    I'm assuming that means "delete it from the card, and put it back on?" [​IMG]

EDIT: UPDATE!
    So i got my A-Data 4gig (class 6, w00t) from Newegg yesterday. Used the panasonic SD Formatting program on it, (along with my other 4gig for the wife) and when i wiped it (copied entire card to pc, format, then reloaded everything the same way i saved it, just in reverse [​IMG]) and got it running again,

BOOM Now hte backup kit works again! YAY!

So if anyone DOES have lockup, pull it off, re-drag it back onto the card and that should fix it. If not, backup the card, format it, re-"install" the files, and bam, it should work [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice