3.4e and backuplauncher0.3_gamma1

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by StoneCold1991, Nov 24, 2008.

1. StoneCold1991
    OP

StoneCold1991 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2008
    Netherlands
    I have a question to the more advanced wiihackers... After the new Twilight Hack came out for 3.4(e), i could finally install the homebrew channel, to use the backuploader by wiigator. But the cios installer, included with the backuploader, gives an error at the end of the installation (-1017). Now i don't know what to do, because without the cios, i can't use the backuplauncher... and i couldn't find anything here on gbatemp or any other forum, that has a solution to my problem...

Has anybody got an idea?

PS. So i got installed 3.4 and the homebrew channel but no cios yet... so i can't downgrade either (i guess)...

2. nanika

nanika 文鎮じゃダメ!まぁ、こんな文字小さしすぎてどうせ読めないっしょ。

Apr 22, 2008
    United States
    You'll have to install IOS16 with the normal .wad Manager, and then from there use the IOS16 .wad Manager to install the cIOS. Check the 3.3 a_running_pir8 Sticky thread for details on how to do it. Edit: Seems Arm has linked to it a post down from this...

3. Arm the Homeless

Arm the Homeless Custom Title

May 26, 2008
    United States
    /home/andy/
  4. muck chucker

muck chucker GBAtemp Regular

Sep 21, 2008
    United States
    wont ios downgrader by wani sort that problem

5. nanika

nanika 文鎮じゃダメ!まぁ、こんな文字小さしすぎてどうせ読めないっしょ。

Apr 22, 2008
    United States
    It will, but not if run from Nintendo-fixed IOS.

6. fruitman

fruitman Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2008
    United States
    does it work on 3.4e and 3.3e v2 if no homebrew channel installed? its probably a stupid question . i must apologize in advance [​IMG]