Hacking 2nd SD Slot

Bryopsis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you use the 2nd SD slot to save your games (sav) files directly instead of the aceKard? Can you use it in any way related to the aceKard?

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
RupeeClock -> Yep, he was talking about it.

Bryopsis -> NO - it is impossible to use it for saves instead of AK or any other flashcard.

House Spider

In the GBAtemp attic.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net
XP
Country
There is no second slot.
mellow.gif

Bryopsis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ha! Ha! Funny guys! For those saying there is no second slot: there are two slots in the DSi--> 1) in the back, where you put your DS Game or AceKard, and 2) on the right side, and it's termed "SD" card slot. Maybe it was confusing when I called it "2nd SD slot"--I should have just said "2nd slot", or "SD slot". Thanks for the responses--sounds like I can't use it in conjunction with the AceKard to save games.

Salax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bryopsis said:
Ha! Ha! Funny guys! For those saying there is no second slot: there are two slots in the DSi--> 1) in the back, where you put your DS Game or AceKard, and 2) on the right side, and it's termed "SD" card slot. Maybe it was confusing when I called it "2nd SD slot"--I should have just said "2nd slot", or "SD slot". Thanks for the responses--sounds like I can't use it in conjunction with the AceKard to save games.
DSi mode isn't hacked yet, so yeah. Assume your DSi is always no better than a normal DS while using a flash card
lecture.gif
Until DSi mode is hacked, obviously.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo