Homebrew 2DS shows same screen and won’t start up after corruption

Danny_boy0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so I’m pretty dumb and somehow my 2DSxl SD card got corrupted. This caused my 2DS to essentially stop functioning and all my files being wiped. I want to recover them but all the data recovery apps that are actually free don’t organize them in the original folder and just put everything into one folder. I’ve tried virtually everything, I put godmode9 on the SD card, but the startup was still the same. I start it up, arm11 processer error. I go godmode but it says missing payload. When I remove the SD card the exact same things happen, so I’m starting to believe my DS can’t be saved. Can anyone help?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey so I’m pretty dumb and somehow my 2DSxl SD card got corrupted. This caused my 2DS to essentially stop functioning and all my files being wiped. I want to recover them but all the data recovery apps that are actually free don’t organize them in the original folder and just put everything into one folder. I’ve tried virtually everything, I put godmode9 on the SD card, but the startup was still the same. I start it up, arm11 processer error. I go godmode but it says missing payload. When I remove the SD card the exact same things happen, so I’m starting to believe my DS can’t be saved. Can anyone help?
if its PM error. You need the latest luma boot.firm file on the sd card root. Which is 10.2.1 there is also the 3ds.hacks.guide restoring cfw aswell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol