Hacking 2DS flashcarts?

mosher66

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im just wondering if theres any flashcarts that can play 3ds roms on the 2ds, and if not are there any flashcarts working for the 2ds in ds mode (playing original ds games, such as the r4) thanks :)

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
R4i Gold or something similar.
Along with a few other clones.

Best is to search for the thread of flashcards supported by 3DS FW 7.0
That'll give you an idea which flashcards are supported ;]
Mainly the R4 clones.

aireca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any ds card with current firmware support but you are wasting your money with clones, their support usually die after the first year.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok thank you very much :) and can this play 3ds games online?
At the moment, there is nothing, literally nothing, that can play 3DS games online. There is also no way to pirate 3DS games on a 3DS or 2DS that has firmware version 5.0 or higher. Oh, and it's impossible to downgrade the firmware unless you have a personal backup of the old firmware, and even then you need to have a hardware mod installed. Welcome to 3DS flashcarts.
On the other hand, DS mode flashcarts such as the DS2 (widely regarded as the best) or the R4i Gold (second best, I think) will play any and all DS games and work online. Not 3DS games though.

mosher66

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buy the DS one, not the 3DS. The 3DS one will not work on your firmware.
At the moment, there is nothing, literally nothing, that can play 3DS games online. There is also no way to pirate 3DS games on a 3DS or 2DS that has firmware version 5.0 or higher. Oh, and it's impossible to downgrade the firmware unless you have a personal backup of the old firmware, and even then you need to have a hardware mod installed. Welcome to 3DS flashcarts.
On the other hand, DS mode flashcarts such as the DS2 (widely regarded as the best) or the R4i Gold (second best, I think) will play any and all DS games and work online. Not 3DS games though.
oh ok, i got confused by this
"R4i Gold 3DS supporting the newest 3DS V7.1.0-14 directly ! (2013-12-20)
33.gif

3DS firmware updated to V7.1.0-14 , R4i Gold 3DS supports directly the newest 3DS V7.1 without any patch updating..."
http://r4ids.cn/news.htm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD