2DS crashes after reset

David32523warren

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently reset my 2DS to get it to factory settings to give to my brother. It was jailbroken at the time and I followed all the steps to factory reset it on the tutorial I followed. Know after entering my name and region, it gets to the set up network screen where it freezes for a second before rebooting and having to do it all over again. I can’t get past this point. Is there anything I can do to fix this, or do I need to buy a new system

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently reset my 2DS to get it to factory settings to give to my brother. It was jailbroken at the time and I followed all the steps to factory reset it on the tutorial I followed. Know after entering my name and region, it gets to the set up network screen where it freezes for a second before rebooting and having to do it all over again. I can’t get past this point. Is there anything I can do to fix this, or do I need to buy a new system
You haven't uninstalled cfw?
Was your system working fine before formatting it?
Have you tried booting it without the sd card inserted?
Have you tried updating it through the recovery mode? I suggest doing it..
It is advised that you get rid of haxx before your factory reset it, but I think you can remove it when it's factory reset, I'm not sure. Try following this tutorial: https://3ds.hacks.guide/uninstall-cfw.html
No, that's incorrect! Uninstalling cfw will not fix his problem, and having cfw installed is the only way he can get his system fixed (if it's not a hardware issue).
Now stop giving people false info!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.