Painguy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So im going to install softmii .9.5. I just have 2 questions. Ok the first question is if my wii is semi-bricked do i use the preloader to go to the HBC and install the systemmenuv289 wad to fix it? What would i do in such a situation? My second question is if my wii is fully bricked am i screwed or does the preloader come to the rescue again? Yeah thats rly it...

Skyfallkavu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your semi bricked, the best method is to boot to HBC and run AnyRegionChanger, and reinstall 3.2.

If your full bricked, im fairly certain that Preloader comes to the rescue again and you can run AnyRegionChanger from the HBC.

Now I have two short questions:

In the systemhack menu of preloader, should I enable region free/no update if I already installed the starfall-type hacks upon the installation of SoftMii?

Painguy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Skyfallkavu said:
If your semi bricked, the best method is to boot to HBC and run AnyRegionChanger, and reinstall 3.2.

If your full bricked, im fairly certain that Preloader comes to the rescue again and you can run AnyRegionChanger from the HBC.

Now I have two short questions:

In the systemhack menu of preloader, should I enable region free/no update if I already installed the starfall-type hacks upon the installation of SoftMii?
from what ive seen others do they leave the region free disabled. I dont quite remember about the no update one though. their is a video on youtube showing this ill find it and pm it to you.

-- edit----

uhh well i couldnt find the vid, but if you show a pic of the hacks in the preloader menu I would gladly point out what was enabled and not

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: well actually a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in...