Hacking 2 questions

wiimanizer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) is it possible to partition a portion of my ext hdd into wbfs without losing data and how would it be done?(since i have a 1 tb ext.hdd that's used up about 85% and i want to condense all the ISOs onto a wbfs drive so that it'll take up less space and possibly be able to use the wbfs for my wii as well)

2) i used RegionFrii and WiiBrickBlocker to RF some of my games and to "remove" the update partition from the iso so that i could burn the iso onto a dvd-r, but then when i open up WBFS manager 3.0 and get into checking what region it is, it still shows PAL. why is that?

Thang_Bom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Use partition Manager to resize your partition? But if you want to keep your data on your original drive, you only have about 100 G for your WII. That may not hold that much.

For me, you either delete stuff or get a new HD.

2. I dont know the answer.

wiimanizer said:
1) is it possible to partition a portion of my ext hdd into wbfs without losing data and how would it be done?(since i have a 1 tb ext.hdd that's used up about 85% and i want to condense all the ISOs onto a wbfs drive so that it'll take up less space and possibly be able to use the wbfs for my wii as well)

2) i used RegionFrii and WiiBrickBlocker to RF some of my games and to "remove" the update partition from the iso so that i could burn the iso onto a dvd-r, but then when i open up WBFS manager 3.0 and get into checking what region it is, it still shows PAL. why is that?

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
no you have to have enough room to store the ISO somewhere

what filesystem if your drive?
you know you can load from FAT partitions right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: