Hacking 2 Broken DSTWO pluses from ModChipCentral

YamiZee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I ordered a DSTWO+ from modchipcentral. I received a rather broken one a month or so ago. It would boot under certain hard to meet conditions. Even then it barely worked, so I sent it to be replaced and got the replacement today. I haven't managed to make the replacement work at all. Maybe with enough tries it will but I don't know.

I tested it with both my 3ds and ds lite. No icon is showing up on either.

This new one has a dent on it. The other one felt like it's insides we're pushing the cart open.

Any suggestions as to what I should do now? I would ask for yet another replacement but the shipping costs.

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a DSTWO+ from modchipcentral. I received a rather broken one a month or so ago. It would boot under certain hard to meet conditions. Even then it barely worked, so I sent it to be replaced and got the replacement today. I haven't managed to make the replacement work at all. Maybe with enough tries it will but I don't know.

I tested it with both my 3ds and ds lite. No icon is showing up on either.

This new one has a dent on it. The other one felt like it's insides we're pushing the cart open.

Any suggestions as to what I should do now? I would ask for yet another replacement but the shipping costs.
You got to be kidding me. I just got my dstwo plus from them and its broken as well. Wont show up on the home screen. this makes me think there selling cheap clones as dstwos

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Im not going to do business with these people after I get this situation resolved anymore. There return policy is bullshit and there not honoring there 10 day warranty

Last edited by andre104623,

Jarmenti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I feel lucky.. ordered my dstwo+ like a month ago from them, as well as a sky3ds+ (cubic ninja purposes) and works/looks fine!...

plushifoxed

I wanna talk more about kawaii stuff!
Trophies
Website
roxie.nyc
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. Not trying to plug anyone or anything, but I ordered my DSTwo+ from 3DSGamerWorld, and it's working fine. If you don't mind it taking a while to show up (mine took 2 and a half weeks) and having to pay a little extra in international transaction fees, maybe consider trying them out if things don't work out with MCC.

Last edited by plushifoxed,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse