Do The Lizard Bop
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hungrylizards.net
XP
Country
United States
When I was 8 I attended the filming of the Nickelodeon TV show, “Total Panic” with hosts, Greg Lee (”Where In the World is Carmen Sandiego”) and Molly Scott. This particular video segment I uploaded above was a video game preview/review of some of the hottest “Next Gen” consoles of the day, a must see video!

http://wiinintendo.net/2007/04/28/1989-tot...ameboy-preview/

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
We went to some park (Paramount Parks maybe) that had a Nickelodeon section in it and they were starting a Nick game where they picked adults from the audience to dress up as Reptar and they picked kids to through sponges into Reptar's pouch. My dad got picked to be one of the Reptars. Too bad we didn't have a camera with us though.
frown.gif
Afterwards they picked kids from the audience to come up and form 2 teams and answer Nick trivia questions and afterwards the winning team got a surprise gift of being slimed.

EDIT: I miss the old Nickelodeon. Double Dare, Clarrisa Explains It All, Stick Stickly.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
did that "tele-modem" ever come out for the genesis?

WikipediaXBAND was an early online console gaming network for SNES and Sega Genesis systems. It was produced by a Cupertino, California software company called 'Catapult', and made its debut in late 1994 and 1995 in various areas of the United States. Initially, it had a very limited staff and virtually no advertising. Many avid gamers first learned of it via small news articles that were published in the popular console gaming magazines and strategy guides of the day. By January 1996, XBAND network playability had reached practically every metropolitan area in the country, and several rural areas, but there had only been a handful of advertisements published: the most well known of these such advertisements had appeared in gaming magazines, and were directed towards people wanting to be able to play their favorite videogames against anyone, anywhere, at anytime. The actual XBAND modems were carried by a handful of software and video rental chains across the United States. Internationally, the XBAND saw some limited expansion in the Japanese market, and Catapult was working on PC and Saturn based versions of the platform before the company ceased operations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@