1817 - Dead To Rights (U)

Skelv_tnt

Trophies
Website
www.google.es
XP
Country
@djgarf, I don't know the other guys' intention, but the only thing I said is that passwords suck, I didn't refer to the game itself which, in fact, I've tried. Actually, I must say it's good...no, it's not an "OMFG-th15-1s-4w3s0m3!!!" game
tongue.gif
, but if you have nothing else to flash you can have a nice time playing it (at least the first five minutes
laugh.gif
)

PS: btw americans, I wish you good look in the Davis Cup (you need it if you wanna win
biggrin.gif
)

alexp2_ad

Certified Smart Ass
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OMG I just played this game and it is the crappest thing ever... it is nothing like max payne, the controls suck, the graphics suck and you can be shot a million times and live... oh, and you have to wait about 3 seconds between shots with your default weapon, removing from my cart now!

Oh, and the enemies were all identical clones.

B

BooFoo

Im stuck. I near the electric poles in stage 1 and I dont know what to do. There is a green indicator on the right side but it doesnt do anything. wth?

Icelight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, from my experience nearly every GBA game that uses passwords has been some cheap POS from a company that makes it their business to release POS games.

Though this one IS from Namco (though it isn't developed by Namco, is it?) so it *may* be worth a try
biggrin.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, from my experience nearly every GBA game that uses passwords has been some cheap POS from a company that makes it their business to release POS games.
*cough* CT Special Forces *cough*

It uses passwords, but it's anything but a crappy game! Stupidly hard near the end maybe, but well worth the time.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/_4oRbWv0veA?si=rOKCuNsE0oUCvEwa