1765 - Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (J)

*Anubis*

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMFG!!!!! You telling me I won't be able to play it in Spanish til march 2005???!!! That's 4 months!! I can't wait that long, I think I'll learn japanese before that (or just play the (U) version)
laugh.gif

anyway, this game ROOOOOCKS!!!
¿por qué no?

wacko.gif
laugh.gif

yugi999

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG omfg omfg omfg YES YSE YES YSE YSE YSE YSE YSE *look at (J)* DAMN IT well it out soooo BYE

*go to download it* TY YOU ALL
biggrin.gif
gba.gif
gba.gif
gba.gif
gba.gif

lil_fighter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
YESSSSSSSSSS its finally out (but only in japanse sadlly
frown.gif
)

but just a question, my EFA is 256 and this game is 256 and i havent been able to put other 256
games on my cart, but will this game work?

thanks

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game just keeps getting better and better, I've cleared the first half of planets and am working on what might be the last 4 lands... Once you figure out what everything does it just blows open the doors, past just hacking and slashing...

I think I'll be playing this game for a long time, it's one of those classics you'll pull out every couple of years...

Long live the GBA...
biggrin.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How much playable is this game for someone who doesn't know Japanese?
Looking at the second screenie, I can guess that there's going to be a LOT of talking in this game, all of which won't understand.
frown.gif

L

lastdual

Hmmm... Gonna have to hold off for the english release. It's true that the game seems pretty beatable without knowledge of the language, but that itself turns me off a little. The fighting engine rocks (as do the visuals), but I was hoping there was a little more to this game than: kill everything, move to the next room, kill everything, manage cards to help you kill everything....without the story, it's like Final Fight with cards.

I guess right after playing Zelda I WANT a game I have to understand in order to beat. Of course, without the story I may be judging prematurely so that's why I'll wait for the (U) release.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If Square-Enix can produce really high-quality visuals on the Gameboy Advance (that intro looks as if it's been developed on a PS2!) I can't wait to see what they will produce on the DS. This is too damn exciting!
smile.gif

E

exile

I'm buying this for sure when it comes out. Looks great and saves me having my card wasted all the time. Great efforts should be rewarded.

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol, I'm on the fourth world of the game and I can't figure out how to use the Heartless cards yet...the ones that you see when you press Select.

Happy trails.

petasium

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So far it just seems to be mindless button bashing and talking. Since I know no Japanese, I kinda make up what they say for myself. Its kinda funny really.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://youtu.be/9FcXxqthgUM?feature=shared&t=169