TheGreat2nd

[No Title]
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How come there is a weird message in the beginning of the game.
This puppet guy in front of a screen with japanese letters.
WTF?

EDIT: How the hell do I get past this screen?!
ph34r.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What the hell's up with the big gap between F-Zero games?
F-Zero 1 was released for GBA as one of the first games ever for GBA.
F-Zero GP Legend and Climax are both release a few years after.
wink2.gif

D

Deleted_11405

i hope this1 does'n look too much like 1st topgear with track editor cos it sounds alot like.. no multiplayer¿
frown.gif
anyway this got some speed
smile.gif

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
I like the editor on this ... can't test my track though because it says it's incomplete. :Puzzled:

shadow9689..are you using a flash cart or emulator - because on the emulator it just goes past it.
If you load the battery it doesn't come up at all - so I think it has something to do with the RAM

L

lastdual

Nice. I didn't expect much from this game, what with it coming out so soon after the last one, but it really delivers! Now if only Nintendo would release a GC F-Zero with a track editor...

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
yes!!!!!!!! the game is out but nooooooo it hangs on my EZIII flashcart after i select grand prix on the main menu i crashes with black screen. it works fine on emu.
I find quite a few games don't run on my EZ-Flash 3, such as Mortal Kombat Tournament edition. Thankful the EZFA is ever handy with it's great compatibility.
I've been waiting for this game ever since it was announced, I can't wait till the english version comes out now
biggrin.gif
I plan to race around my own tracks I create
gba.gif

QuickSilverMC

Trophies
XP
Country
yes!!!!!!!! the game is out but nooooooo it hangs on my EZIII flashcart after i select grand prix on the main menu i crashes with black screen. it works fine on emu.
I find quite a few games don't run on my EZ-Flash 3, such as Mortal Kombat Tournament edition. Thankful the EZFA is ever handy with it's great compatibility.
I've been waiting for this game ever since it was announced, I can't wait till the english version comes out now
biggrin.gif
gba.gif
does it work on other flash carts? someone test please cos this is the only game that seems not to be working on mine

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
biggrin.gif
gba.gif
does it work on other flash carts? someone test please cos this is the only game that seems not to be working on mine
Works fine on my EZFA. This is an excellent game, a big leap from the second one. The presentation and features are just great, after the short little trip away with GP Legend we are back to the heart of F-Zero with climax. The create a track function is great! I just made an uberly fast and fun track. There are 30 save slots for tracks, so oyu have all the climax tracks plus 30 more
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?