Yes!

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
To puck the joker : i completely agree with you.

To electro : i think you don't know what a shoot them up is. The chain system is not original as it appears in other games so i couldn't miss it. Play Radian Silver Gun, Thunderforce 4, Thunderforce 5, soustar, bio metal, Sylpheed or Darius Gaiden just to mention them as there are so many good shooting games (really sorry to not list them all, i don't want to offend anyone) and then play ikaruga you will obviously get the difference and if you don't see it it's your problem. Most of people gives a high score to ikaruga so many other shoot can reappear on the scene. That's why you can play castle of shikigami 2, border down, or r type final (which are all good to answer to those who thinks i don't like any game).

i liked treasure but the quality of their games really decreased since radian silver gun...

Denol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ikaruga = bad shooting game, one ship, one shot no mega bomb, 6 very short levels, the graphics are nice but they are the same in each level, it is a poor attempt to make a radian silver gun 2...
6 Short Levels? No offense chum, but I highly doubt you have finished Ikaruga. The game is insanely challenging and is definitley on par with the wonderful Radiant Silvergun. I urge you to track down a copy of Ikaruga Appreciate (I know you can get some videos from insertcredit.com), and weep as you realise (as we all must) that everything you know is a lie.

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
Ikaruga = bad shooting game, one ship, one shot no mega bomb, 6 very short levels, the graphics are nice but they are the same in each level, it is a poor attempt to make a radian silver gun 2...
6 Short Levels? No offense chum, but I highly doubt you have finished Ikaruga. The game is insanely challenging and is definitley on par with the wonderful Radiant Silvergun. I urge you to track down a copy of Ikaruga Appreciate (I know you can get some videos from insertcredit.com), and weep as you realise (as we all must) that everything you know is a lie.
I have completed ikaruga on DC and in one week by playing it 2 hours per day in level normal. I think that you guys don't know what a shooting game is. You magnify the first one you see and don't realize its true valor. Try an old shooting game on genesis or nec pc engine and you will understand. EG (once again just to mention them i can't list them all) : genesis : aleste or heavy nova, PC engine : Coryoon or star soldier.

I maintain it, the 6 levels are really short. This game is 1/5 of Radian.

sharkythevampire

Trophies
XP
Country
For a start I must say Ikaruga is an awesome game I have for my DC

Also AstroBoy was developed by SEGA
and Over seen by Treasure, and it's a great game.
Gardian Heroes is also an Orignal SEGA corp
game.

I think that SEGA and Treasure make a perfect team when it comes to games!

If you Liked Ikaruga and radian silver gun
you might want to cheak out
SEGA's Chaos Field which is looking great!
and coming out on GameCube next year
and even the DreamCast in december which has become quite the cult console that has refused to die!

RAneo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
has someone tried to play 2 PLAYERS STORY MODE?

cause i try it, and it doesnt work
it connects, but after i press start, a the gba screen turns black and nothing happens

please i need help =)

PS: THESE GAME ROCKS!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :cry: You arent'? :cry:
    [tells my mom not to send you anymore Christmas presents] :evil: :rofl2: :tpi:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im a minor
    So. I'm a Major
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im under 18
    I'm waaaaaaaaaay over 18. lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that makes you a pedo
    Pedo = 1. child 2. boy 3. ? I forgot. But I wish I were still a "Boy" :sad::cry::cry::cry:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant simping over someone under 18 while you are over 18 makes you a pedophile
    And when did I "simp" you?
    Just go make me the darn coffee :angry:
    Tea?
    LoL lmao
    L8er dude. going to watch YT's on the Ukraine/ruskie war.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi,tbh i think im
    not interested in whats going on irl
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tomorrow's memorial day, so i've been looking for a playlist, but it's all just country and alternative rock
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, memorial day for who?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why the hell can't i find one with a song about the soldiers who died in battle, the very reason we celebrate
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Bake them a cake :ninja:
    +1
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    I can change my name back tomorrow
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, what will your new username be?
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    My original one
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about the actual reasons behind it. For most it's just another reason to get shit faced drunk and spout off hyper-patriotic nonsense. The Trumpers around here going to be out in full force with their trucks and guns and flags making noise all over town. Hard pass.
    +1
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about... +1