screens.gif
1640.PNG
1640-2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:iNDSave Type:Password ???ROM Size:32MbitFilename:ind-tetr.zipRegion:EuropePublisher:THQLanguage(s):English, Italiano and EspañolROM Serial:AGB-ATWY-EUU
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I hear that there was an earlier european release (0197) the us version being 0104 which really was a long time ago and is pretty much the exact same game, the only difference being two added languages, spanish and italian.
The games ok but there's nothing really new here from the original. There are a few different modes to the game but they don't really make too much of a difference to the way you play it.

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*plays Tetris DX on Goomba and Tengen Tetris on PocketNES*

Tetris Advance (J) would be the best Tetris - better than the GB - if only someone would fix the dump. It works fine if it's the only rom on the cart, but if used on an emulator or in Pogoshell, the game crashes when you get a game over (so no scores get saved)

alexp2_ad

Certified Smart Ass
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tetris DX on the GBC is the best in my opinion, its like the original but in colour (so its easy to identify blocks) and also it has a few decent modes other than the norm.

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
tetris is old, yes, but still a mind boggler... but most time a finger boggler. i've seen once a video of some tetris-championship in japan... this... was... just... ARHG!!... crazy!...
laugh.gif

EDIT: btw... where's that demon in your sig coming from... i think i've seen this guy before...

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hate to say this, but the rest of the world says that tetris is the best puzzle game ever. Sales, Web Hits, whatever statistic you want to whip out will prove it. MAYBE puyo puyo (its been around just as long) would win in Asia, but as far as puzzle games go, more people like Tetris than any otehr puzzle game. (even if you say you know more people who hate tetris - you are not the center of the world)

Tetris Advance (J) is great! Someone should fix this games for Emulators and Pogoshell. Maybe its a new save mode?

The Demon is from Aria of Sorrow

RAneo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tetris was one of the first puzzles there existed
a myth
maybe overrated, but for me it's still a great game

but i must accept, that the new tetris releases, really suck

maybe they should create new game modes and make a game more "lively" like PUZZLE FIGHTER, for me one of the best puzzle games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom