1640 - Tetris Worlds (E)

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about the homebrew Tetris clones huh?
Like Rotris :3 Thats my favorite Tetris clone cuase it spins around each line you get. Get a bunch and the whole thing spins like mad. Now thats fun :3
PLus theres that one Tetris clone with the dizzying graphic effcts and the majauna background.
And then theres that Tetris Fighter one, wich adds special power ups.
Honestly, Id take a good ol homebrew tetris game over the official ones
tongue.gif
Heck I'll just right down my best score if I have to
tongue.gif

www.pdroms.de should have them all
tongue.gif

Oh and this tetris game sucks major arse.
Why couldnt it be good like Tetris Sphere? I liked that one o-o.
And a GBA version would probly work out ok with a mode7 like graphic board and a sphere like view to make it look sphere like
tongue.gif
Or what about a 3d tetris? Also, didnt nintendo publish the GB tetris? Who published this game, this looks nothing like nintendo quality o-o.

Edit: oh ok, THQ has the rights to it now. Evil buggers >.< No wonder it sucks. THQ is good at makeing cheap games to sale off names. Like all those good Sega games returned to be 3D rederd crap ;-;. Though that Alterd Beast one wasnt too bad.
Though

tepples

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pineight.com
XP
Country
United States
xuom2: I own a copy of Tetris Worlds (U). It displays the copyright screen first thing after the GAME BOY/Nintendo logo, then it goes through BPS, THQ, and 3d6 screens before the title screen.

shadow1w2: Square Tetris plus dizzying graphical distortions of the playfield and a recreational drug theme? You're thinking of my very own Tetanus On Drugs. It's only 160 KB (1/25 the size of Tetris Worlds).

asher: I made a Dr. Mario clone too, called Vitamins.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."