1636 - Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U)

Overwhelming

Trophies
XP
Country
Good news. EFA users don't need to patch the game. It works and saves perfectly without it.
smile.gif

shadowboss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
with which file do i have to patch the rom for f2a and pogoshell?

i tried the one that came with the rom and sql-pkfr.ips, but both give me the same error:

it says 'the save file is corrupt' or something like that. it loads the save just fine, but it corrupts other saves from pogoshell.....

any chance to get it to work with pogoshell 2.0 beta ? (latest) and f2a?

Djsnake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi guys! I've a EZFA2, I patched the rom but I can't save: "Error, please exchange the backup memory"
O__O
Help me please
ohmy.gif

iceshake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Has anybody got it to work on Flash advance xtreme? I've got the 128 version and it won't save despite being patched. I'm going to try Leaf green and see what happens.

DomoFizz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok leaf green and fire red both don't work for the xtreme flash cart. Darn.
I've been doing some more research on this problem that I'm having on my XG1M cart and it appears that there is a "game definitions" file that needs to be updated on the software I use to flash my cart. I don't know if this will work inside of pogoshell but so far it's the only chance I have to play it on my cart. I would check with your suppliers home page to see if they have something similar for the xtreme flash cart.

lurrtopia

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For any who have a tough time searching for roms. Go to www.searchirc.com. Enter the search for what you're looking for. Then download and open up mirc. Use that to get to the channel you need to and get the stuff you need. There's not any website that freely give out roms anymore. For most of them you have to register to their forums, along with gaining forum credits so you can download them. It's a really shady work around to get to roms. Best bet is try a p2p client, bittorrent, or mirc. I've given you the tools so it's now up to you.

shadowboss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
with which file do i have to patch the rom for f2a and pogoshell?

i tried the one that came with the rom and sql-pkfr.ips, but both give me the same error:

it says 'the save file is corrupt' or something like that. it loads the save just fine, but it corrupts other saves from pogoshell.....

any chance to get it to work with pogoshell 2.0 beta ? (latest) and f2a?
any help on this problem?`
unsure.gif

GLiTcH

Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
ok , just in case some one comes here and asks that these games don't run on (xbox) xba latest version..

this is how you make them run:
once u select the game leave every option on default, don't know if these games require a real clock option like the other ones, ruby n sapphire, you can enable that option on just to make sure. If you like to use gba bios, you can set that up to to which ever bios you want 1 or 2. But, don't turn on this option:
Remove GBA Intros

leave it on NO, if you put it to YES, you'll get a nice white screen
tongue.gif

red.png

green.png

X

xTKaio

Hi, I've used this board for awhile, but jus for readin I never put my reply on anything. Well to the point, I use VBA but man does it go slow, and when I used it on No$GBA it said it was bugged (meaning it was still bugged). First game that runs so SLOW on my system.

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi, I've used this board for awhile, but jus for readin I never put my reply on anything. Well to the point, I use VBA but man does it go slow, and when I used it on No$GBA it said it was bugged (meaning it was still bugged). First game that runs so SLOW on my system.
Just kick up the throttle on VBA to 200% and it runs pretty good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system