OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hacked my Wii a couple of days ago and I just downloaded a torrent full of rar files containing VC and WiiWare games. I tried to unrar them but they don't show up when it says it's completed. Then I tried to access them on the Homebrew channel from my SD card and it says "Invalid size". I'd really appreciate the help.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maybe try buying your games, and not robbing the devs who worked hard on those games of the money they deserve? Just a thought...I very rarely hear of anyone having an issues with purchased VC/WW games, apparently you can even get them to work without modifying your Wii at all.

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*snip*

you should have .wad files of the games u obtained, wad manager installs wad files
smile.gif

cthg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude we don't want stupid people stealing stuff. If you know stuff about computers and the wii then you can go and at least know how to be a real pirate.

Bowza

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SifJar said:
Maybe try buying your games, and not robbing the devs who worked hard on those games of the money they deserve? Just a thought...I very rarely hear of anyone having an issues with purchased VC/WW games, apparently you can even get them to work without modifying your Wii at all.
Going for the "buy from the devs" approach on a forum such as gbatemp is a blatant waste of time.

leondmsmith

Trophies
XP
Country
Riley said:
Run MMM, install & Patch IOS36. Then goto wad manager and install the .wad files.

Make sure you have brick protection. - Priiloader.

THIS AND ENSURE TO HAVE BOOTMII installed as IOS / BOOT2 if possible for further protection.

You don't appear to have read all the guides or you would already know about wad files to install games to Wii Nand, they can take a while to install so dont pull plug thinking its doing nothing.

Otherwise happy pirating, also once installed dont forget you can move them across to your SD card to make room on nand, remember to remove WAD from SD at this point, no point having same thing in 2 diff forms now is their.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users