Hacking 105-3102 error sent to nintendo?

bluetailsfox11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

So about 2 or 3 months ago, the update from 5.0.0U came out. Great! I wanted to get it of course, but I ran into an error code. 105-3102. So i called nintendo. We ran through some steps, but it didnt work. So, I was told to send it in. And I was going to right then, if I didnt have homebrew installed.

So I tried some things I found online to no success. So i decided to format the wii u, since I only had super mario bros U and Mario Kart 8. And earlier today, I sent my wii u in after a couple months. But now i'm worried, will they find traces of homebrew and not fix it? If they dont fix it and I cant find a way to fix it myself, its a waste of my parents money, as they got it for me last christmas. I realize its my own fault, and if they dont fix it, i have no one to blame but myself.

So, will they find traces of it? I dont have it with me anymore, as its on its way to Syracuse. I need some reassurance i guess lol

bluetailsfox11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

laudern

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I don't see the big problem. Could you have still played wii u games even with this error? Why didn't you just wait until you bought a game/played a game with an update and tried to install the update that way....

Yeah sure you couldn't go online, but its the wiiu, no big woop

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I don't see the big problem. Could you have still played wii u games even with this error? Why didn't you just wait until you bought a game/played a game with an update and tried to install the update that way....

Yep, people have reported they were able to unbrick even vWii thanks to a new update.

bluetailsfox11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yep, people have reported they were able to unbrick even vWii thanks to a new update.

Yes, I could have just not gone online. If they send it unfixed, tthat's what I'll do.

But unfortunately it's the only current console I have, and I want to go online with mario kart 8 and smash Bros when that comes out.

And vwii was not bricked. But I think somewhere down the road that I was doing things that caused it to get the error code. But I'll be sure to report back if it gets fixed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?