105-3102 error sent to nintendo?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by bluetailsfox11, Oct 13, 2014.

1. bluetailsfox11
    OP

bluetailsfox11 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2013
    United States
    Hi all,

So about 2 or 3 months ago, the update from 5.0.0U came out. Great! I wanted to get it of course, but I ran into an error code. 105-3102. So i called nintendo. We ran through some steps, but it didnt work. So, I was told to send it in. And I was going to right then, if I didnt have homebrew installed.

So I tried some things I found online to no success. So i decided to format the wii u, since I only had super mario bros U and Mario Kart 8. And earlier today, I sent my wii u in after a couple months. But now i'm worried, will they find traces of homebrew and not fix it? If they dont fix it and I cant find a way to fix it myself, its a waste of my parents money, as they got it for me last christmas. I realize its my own fault, and if they dont fix it, i have no one to blame but myself.

So, will they find traces of it? I dont have it with me anymore, as its on its way to Syracuse. I need some reassurance i guess lol

2. bluetailsfox11
    OP

bluetailsfox11 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2013
    United States
    And I should mention that i think i installed d2x-cios? Maybe? honestly I cant remember :(

3. EmceeKerser

EmceeKerser GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 3, 2014
    The fuckin' Blue Mountains brah
    Probably

4. bluetailsfox11
    OP

bluetailsfox11 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2013
    United States
    Probably....? They will find it?

5. EmceeKerser

Jun 3, 2014
  6. bluetailsfox11
    OP

bluetailsfox11 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2013
    United States
    Well I did delete it because I formated it a couple times actually, and the guy said they were able to duplicate the problem so it got fixed. So I hope I have a chance lol

7. EmceeKerser

Jun 3, 2014
    Oh yeah, missed the bit where you formatted. You might be ok then

8. laudern

laudern GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 14, 2010
    Australia
    Queensland, Australia
    I don't see the big problem. Could you have still played wii u games even with this error? Why didn't you just wait until you bought a game/played a game with an update and tried to install the update that way....

Yeah sure you couldn't go online, but its the wiiu, no big woop

9. OriginalHamster

OriginalHamster UStealthy

Nov 2, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Yep, people have reported they were able to unbrick even vWii thanks to a new update.

10. bluetailsfox11
    OP

bluetailsfox11 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2013
    United States
    Yes, I could have just not gone online. If they send it unfixed, tthat's what I'll do.

But unfortunately it's the only current console I have, and I want to go online with mario kart 8 and smash Bros when that comes out.

And vwii was not bricked. But I think somewhere down the road that I was doing things that caused it to get the error code. But I'll be sure to report back if it gets fixed.