Homebrew ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (10.3 Kernel Hax PoC)

rsc-pl

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
GdEchdz.jpg

Downgraded :)

Manuel9181

GBAtemp Prosecutor
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Downgraded an O3DS from 10.3 to 9.2 without any kind of problem.
1) Just install the new version of sysupdate copying its folder into SD/3ds;
2) download from that site of iso for 3DS the correct firmware (it's easy to find the right thread. search for "browser backup")
3) unzip it and transfert its content into a folder on your root SD, like SD/updates
4) run homebrew Launcher
5) run sysupdater
6) if all is working fine right now, this one should asking if you want to downgrade your system
7) press y to accept and continue
8) OPTIONAL- praise your god, if you have one (i did it and it's worked)
9) after that it finised to install all the cia files, it should auto reboot automatically into the downgraded firmware (it seems that someone it's required to take off your SD from the 3DS to make boot properly)
10) profit

I'm not taking ANY RESPONSIBILITY from any possible brick of your console.

Please advice me if, in some way, I have broken the rules of the forum. In that case, I'll edit this post asap.

Last edited by Manuel9181,

MegaBoyEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Why did you restore your factory nand 6.2 backup may i ask?

Sure. Currently, it's not known at long time if this downgrade is safe or not. Things can look good, but everythings is pretty new.
If something is fucked up in the downgrade, now it doesn't matter, because I wiped it out and have a fresh factory 6.2 sysnand.

I have another O3DSXL still at 10.3, but no backups for this one.
Will wait how things goes before downgrading. For this one, I will need to stick with 9.2 downgraded, so need to be sure that everythings is fine with currently downgrade method. It's just too risky yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played