Homebrew ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (10.3 Kernel Hax PoC)

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Success here. O3DSXL
From 10.3-U to 9.2-U

But, since it's pre-realease.. I just gonna restore my NAND backup and do the happy way of updating from 4.2.
All I needed was spiderhax entrypoint. Thx.
How long did it take for it to work? And was it hard to do?

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
K2LS5CJ.gif

So, the people that are current testing it on N3DS, how is it going? Because..I have an N3DS myself..and I'm dying to know if this works for N3DS or not. I'm not really sure what's happening with it reading the posts here.

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, can't ever get past "#7 : Clean memory and release kobject..."

and if I did? It'd fail to read the 9.2 files.

Thanks for trying. Debating whether downgrading my 10.3-J N3DS is even worth the hassle of dealing with an out of date EmuNAND when I have a US 2DS already with CFW..

DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
K2LS5CJ.gif

So, the people that are current testing it on N3DS, how is it going? Because..I have an N3DS myself..and I'm dying to know if this works for N3DS or not. I'm not really sure what's happening with it reading the posts here.

I think what's happened with most N3DS users is the same thing that was happening when running the random FBI where it would only work sometimes.

MegaBoyEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How long did it take for it to work? And was it hard to do?

Well, about 5 minutes. Just the automatic reboot did not work.
Ignore that 'rebooting in 10 seconds message', wait yourself for more than 10 seconds, and do a poweroff

Well, I did used sysupdater before. Nothing different. Just check if you was granted all services permissions on the top screen log, then press (y) for downgrade, and hope all your cias install fine.
Then reboot pressing power button.

Doing my NAND backup now, then will check in emunand if my previus 4.2 backup is fine, and restore that one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...