Twickersw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can help.

My son has DSi, running Acekard2i, everything was fine until he updated the other day when he wanted to go into the shop.
I have seen the patch for this and just wondered if its been done the wrong way around. i.e updated before being patched, if so is there a way around it.

Many thx
Twicks

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yep, you've done it the wrong way around. The way around it is to find a DS/DSi that has NOT been updated to 1.4.1e and use it to patch your AceKard.

Twickersw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Depravo & CrimzonEyed,

I Can get me hands on a Ds no problem. Will sort it out later this week and let you know the results.
Cheers
Twicks

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Batman55 said:
Hi, the same thing happened to me too. What if I don't have another DSi with 1.4 or a DS lite?
Do you have another flashcard that works on a DSi, like a Supercard DSonei, Supercard Two, or M3i Zero?
Or a friend with a DS Lite?

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Batman55 said:
Hi, the same thing happened to me too. What if I don't have another DSi with 1.4 or a DS lite?
Do you have another flashcard that works on a DSi, like a Supercard DSonei, Supercard Two, or M3i Zero?

No I don't. But I haven't ordered it yet. If I order on shop temp with the premium flash service, will they update for 1.41?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Batman55 said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Batman55 said:

No I don't. But I haven't ordered it yet. If I order on shop temp with the premium flash service, will they update for 1.41?
I would ask someone like Costello, since I never ordered with premium flash service before.
But if they do flash it for you I would think they would have it flashed with the latest firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s