1-2-Switch-2 leaked by Amazon? (April Fools)

8ahj4Plj3.jpg

An eagle-eyed visitor has tipped us off with a potential listing for a sequel to the Switch launch title - 1-2-Switch - unimaginatively titled 1-2-Switch-2 and appears to offer a variety of sports and musical mini games.

The listing on Amazon boasts simple, intuitive controls and HD rumble support. Golf, tennis, darts and hockey appear to be some of the games included.

Although the listing now appears to be removed from Amazon, a capture of the listing including the boxart is shown above.

• 1-2-Switch-2 (Nintendo Switch)
  • Compete against your friends in both docked and handheld mode with simple, intuitive controls
  • Play a variety of sports mini games and experience the game like never before with HD rumble
  • Become a music sensation! Learn how to play the guitar, flute, maracas and a variety of other instruments in hilarious mini games!
Real or just another April fools prank? Let us know your thoughts on 1-2-Switch-2 in the comments below.

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Happy April Fools.

The game was bad enough when it came out. Not even Nintendo would make a second version.

EDIT: Not even on Amazon. That GBATemp watermark tho...
EDIT 2: There is always a source in these types of posts.

EDIT 3 (2023): welp.

Last edited by Mnecraft368,
  • Haha
Reactions: shaunj66

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol