Gaming 1,2 HELL NAH.

Roxe__

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I've seen most of the games that come with this game and I wanted to understand, how and what do you find appealing about this game? The 50-60$ price tag on this game is OUTRAGEOUS! I just don't understand how these mini games can be considered to be 'fun', it feels like they took a demo for the joy cons and slapped a crazy price tag on it, and called it a 'launch up game'.

Last edited by Roxe__,

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, i wouldn't even play this even if it came with the switch for FREE, but that's just me personally. I swear the WiiPlay/Sports were more enjoyable than this!
I would play it if it was a pack in game. But only if I was bored or something. That is really all this game will be good for anyways.
Playing while your bored.

Reactions: Roxe__

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen most of the games that come with this game and I wanted to understand, how and what do you find appealing about this game? The 50-60$ price tag on this game is OUTRAGEOUS! I just don't understand how these mini games can be considered to be 'fun', it feels like they took a demo for the joy cons and slapped a crazy price tag on it, and called it a 'launch up game'.
I agree, but Nintendo has pulled a similar stunt with the NES challenges games for the Wii U. Just ignore it and they should receive the message loud and clear.

I miss Wii Sports. Although I hated it, it was free.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Honestly, i wouldn't even play this even if it came with the switch for FREE, but that's just me personally. I swear the WiiPlay/Sports were more enjoyable than this!

lies. the original wii sports was garbage past the novelty experience.
similar to this one. and stop your whining, you're not forced to buy this game if you don't want it.
were some bad decisions made? maybe.
maybe they'll surprise you and the thing will have 20 minigames in the end. just wait and see

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I agree, but Nintendo has pulled a similar stunt with the NES challenges games for the Wii U. Just ignore it and they should receive the message loud and clear.

I miss Wii Sports. Although I hated it, it was free.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

you mean nes remix? that's a great game. wish they'd made more of them past the ultimate remix on 3ds

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Switch's acessories and games so far seem extremely expensive. Especially for a poor person like me. Hopefully it does go down.
sorry to sound mean, but if you're so poor, why are you even looking for videogames? they will never benefit you in any way, they're an endless money dump unless you steal them and even then, you'd be much better off with a pc as far as price tags are concerned

ChronoTrigger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry to sound mean, but if you're so poor, why are you even looking for videogames? they will never benefit you in any way, they're an endless money dump unless you steal them and even then, you'd be much better off with a pc as far as price tags are concerned

I get games when I am able to save up which is barely ever the case these days, as gifts from my older brother and friends, Christmas gift cards, and 100$ monthly checks. I am able to get the Switch, but I'd probably be able to in 2 years.

Roxe__

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
lies. the original wii sports was garbage past the novelty experience.
similar to this one. and stop your whining, you're not forced to buy this game if you don't want it.
were some bad decisions made? maybe.
maybe they'll surprise you and the thing will have 20 minigames in the end. just wait and see

I'm going to quote myself real quick,
but that's just me personally.
, and who died and made you the internet police of what i can and cannot post?!? And for everyone saying "then don't buy it", no one said anything about this 'game' being on my list to even consider buying. So the same can be said, if you don't like what's being said "then don't click/read it".

It's not just me who seems to feel this way

I hear you mate. Im in the same boat.
80$ for an additional controller lol.
Whole 2ds costs that much jesus christ...
I totally agree, the accessories of the switch seem to be insanely overpriced as well. Honestly at the prices they were giving out, if you're going to buy another 2 cons and a dock, you're better off buying another Switch system.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I totally agree, the accessories of the switch seem to be insanely overpriced as well. Honestly at the prices they were giving out, if you're going to buy another 2 cons and a dock, you're better off buying another Switch system.

Everything that is brand new got stupid prices. It's nothing new.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't it meant for partys and familys? I can imagine having fun with guests. Ya know, like board games.

I am surprised it isn't 30 bucks though. Also surprised bomberman is 50 too. I'll be waiting on both of these until they drop below 15

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol