Homebrew 002-0102 Ban Bypass Method + More Info

eled7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would dumping the seed from an old (from June) GWnand be effective? GWnands were separate from the sydnand. That's all I can think of right now, as I don't have access to a second hacked 3DS.

fodder

STARMAN
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Homemenuhax
Sorry, site is acting up for me, I cant personally find anything I can vouch myself, so I guess just hold on until someone sees this (or you can ask around about going from rxtools to luma3ds+a9lh) since I dont wanna risk sending you a bad tutorial, hope you understand

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Would dumping the seed from an old (from June) GWnand be effective? GWnands were separate from the sydnand. That's all I can think of right now, as I don't have access to a second hacked 3DS.
You could try, I don't know if it'd be different though, probably not

GoldenGallade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I did a backup of everything before i got banned, (files9 folder, nand etc). There is a way I can unban myself with those backups and not by using another 3ds?

evilpdor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
injecting the LFC is in emunand/rednand (so work with all cfw that run it via menuhax like rxtools, reinand and luma) is totally brick-safe, but don't inject LFC in sysnand without a9lh.

Last edited by evilpdor,

ImInsane

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
injecting the LFC is in emunand/rednand (so work with all cfw that run it via menuhax like rxtools, reinand and luma) is totally brick-safe, but don't inject LFC in sysnand without a9lh.

Ok, but the banner in first post scary like hell haha.

SaffronXL

The Grand Galactic Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: GilgameshArcher

GoldenGallade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

doingitwrong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what things are you guys doing to get banned? i have never had problems but dont use NTR online.. is that what these people did?

edit: is it only for taking pokemon online to early?

Last edited by doingitwrong,

SaffronXL

The Grand Galactic Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean by that? I systransferd to the 3ds I'm using. Or is it only possible if you systransfered off the system?
To the banned system. I believe that what is occuring is the LFS of the 3DS that you first created your profile with stays with you in movable.sed on each system you transfer to, although I can't check this myself (my profile has been transferred through a lot of 3DSes).

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I was just wondering has anyone that's unbanned there 3ds gone back online in Pokémon sun moon and got a banned again?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT