Hacking 001 or 002 error?

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two days ago my Call of Duty WaW worked fine. Its been working for months. but since two days ago, it stopped. It doesn't even try to read. The Wii just says (paraphrase) "An error has occured, please see your Wii manual for more instructions". I've resorted to using Gamma cause, Gamma seems to be able to use it fine.

You, know, its alittle annoying to goto Gamma all the time but I could deal. That is until 007 Quantum of solace started doing the same thing. So now I don't know what's wrong. I have the whole SoftMii package, CIOSCORP, cMIOS, Preloader with the master hacks. I have it all, but I'm thinking it might be the 001-002 error because Gamma fixes that error, so the games work in Gamma but not on the system menu.

But I'm not sure. So I want to know, is it? And How do i fix these errors on the disk channel?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you could play the game with your current configuration(cioscorp) and now you can't, it's a media/laser issue. At least you should insert one of these next-to-nothing doing cleanings discs.

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
If you could play the game with your current configuration(cioscorp) and now you can't, it's a media/laser issue. At least you should insert one of these next-to-nothing doing cleanings discs.

Its not a Disc read error. I know the difference, this can't be one. The Wii doesn't even attempt to read it. Its read it before, and the Banner still appears. When I click it, its a black screen with White text that says an Error has occured. YET it works in Gamma, every try.

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also thought it'd be smart to tell you guys that Before those two days, I DID reinstall ARC and CIOSCORP again because I attmepted to change my region (but I reverted back to 3.2u). All my other games still work (or the ones that I tried). And on that same day I linked to the Nintendo channel.

Also when the Wii can't read a disc it'll say "There is something wrong with your disc, please see the Wii manual", or it just won't show the banner and say some error. But this error that I'm getting doesn't do any of that, it doesn't even refer to the Discs, it just says "An error has occured, please see the Wii manual for more instructions."

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Phratt said:
WiiPower said:

Its not a Disc read error. I know the difference, this can't be one. The Wii doesn't even attempt to read it. Its read it before, and the Banner still appears. When I click it, its a black screen with White text that says an Error has occured. YET it works in Gamma, every try.

Some people claim that loaders have a higher acceptance when it comes to the quality of the discs. And if you didn't change the configuration between (game works) and (game doesn't work), the only reason i can imagine is that the Wii has problems to read the disc now.

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
Phratt said:
WiiPower said:

Some people claim that loaders have a higher acceptance when it comes to the quality of the discs. And if you didn't change the configuration between (game works) and (game doesn't work), the only reason i can imagine is that the Wii has problems to read the disc now.

Hmm, I never knew that. Maybe that is the case. But then wouldn't I experience some sort of problems in Gamma, if the Disc was THAT bad? Maybe Gamma could start it up over the Wii but there would be other glitches that scratched games get if it started. But my discs are clean, and it works flawlessly.

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I thought hard for a second and i noticed a similarity. both games are PAL and my working games are NTSC.

So I'm guessing one my my hacks just may be disabled...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGhhGhvxbvI