Recent content by tehtemp

  1. T

    Hacking Banners/icon templates for Wii VC

    Just whipped up some banners for Exerbeat and Gold's Gym Cardio Workout. Enjoy! If anyone knows how to get that Wii Banner Player app working on Windows 11 to play those opening.bnr files, let me know. I used a combination of Wii.cs and a Dolphin screenshot to make these banners.
  2. T

    Are there any Wii games left to translate? What would you like to see!

    Would love to see Shape Boxing 2 translated - https://www.gametdb.com/Wii/SHIJ2N. Was just made aware of the Shape Boxing series through the Wii Exercise thread - https://gbatemp.net/threads/best-wii-exercise-games.565857/.
  3. T

    Emulation Gaming Hardware Can I use dance mat from GameCube or Wii on Wii U?

    Bumping this one. I have a Gamecube/Wii DDR pad and currently only have a Wii U. I'm not really interested in using the pad to play Wii DDR games since that requires a hardware mod, but I am interested in trying to use the pad for the WiiStation PSX Wii emulator through vWii or the PSX emulator...
  4. T

    Hacking Animal Crossing City Folk Deluxe Disc-less + Gamepad Guide

    I can confirm that omitting the .gct file step and setting the Classic Controller setting to Yes in RiivolutionISOBuilder also works. I'm still running into the wonky analog stick problem when pushing up though.
  5. T

    Hacking Animal Crossing City Folk Deluxe Disc-less + Gamepad Guide

    Thanks piercemdr! The guide works, but the left analog stick seems to be wonky for me. When I push the left analog stick up, sometimes it goes in the opposite direction. Not sure if the .gct file by Vague Rant is the problem or if it is my analog stick. In other games, my analog stick appears to...
  6. T

    [RELEASE] Cuphead Wii U

    Thanks so much for your work on this Juanen100! I have a GOG version of Cuphead that is not loading for me. Perhaps I have an older version that is not supported? Update - Can confirm I was running an older version of Cuphead GOG. Just updated and everything works. Thanks again, Juanen100!
  7. T

    Homebrew Deleting Wii U user without NID password?

    Thanks NinStar and phantodooplisss. Can confirm this is working with Aroma. Just removed a user account with a nid password that I did not have access to.
  8. T

    Compilation of plugins & apps for Aroma

    Been away from the Wii U scene over the past couple of months. This module sounds interesting! Does this mean the Gamepad is no longer necessary for using the Wii U once you have it set up?
  9. T

    Mario Kart 64 HD, fan project texture pack, releases final trailer

    I was going to try this out, but the pack is 3.3GB - https://github.com/AndratVA/Mario-Kart-64-HD/issues/15#issuecomment-1299310428! Will just watch some playthrough videos on YouTube instead.
  10. T

    Homebrew Not64 Update

    I think the main reason would be the ability to play N64 games on the Wii U Gamepad. I believe SaulFabre added a pull request in an attempt to add Wii U Gamepad support here: https://github.com/extremscorner/not64/pull/4. Would be great if you could look into merging the code (if it works!). We...
  11. T

    Homebrew app WUHB Packager - A graphical WUHB Tool for Aroma

    Thanks for letting us know, Alexander1970. Here's the direct link to the Github page for WUHB Packager instead of reading the Italian blog post: https://github.com/NoahAbc12345/WUHB-Packager/.