Recent content by Silterpy

  1. Silterpy

    Things you recently bought or got

    I ordered some Aspen snake bedding for my corn snake, 2 usb-c to usb-a adapters, and 2 usb-a to usb-c adapters, a universal 32"-70" TV stand, and a bottle of Kaleido matte clear airbrush topcoat. Amazon delayed my physical copy of Halloween the game for ps5 until Saturday.
  2. Silterpy

    Things you recently bought or got

    My older nephew's birthday is coming up; I asked him what he wanted, and he said he wanted a drawing tablet for his PC, so I ordered him a VINSA T1161, it's a 11.8" x 7.4" entry-level drawing tablet without a screen. I also ordered part of his little brother's Christmas gift, 4 Gunpla kits of...
  3. Silterpy

    Things you recently bought or got

    Amazon had some more Zelda Switch 2 Pro Controllers available for pre-order last night. I pre-ordered one, but I might cancel it because it is almost $150 (Canadian) after tax, which is definitely a lot and not something I need.
  4. Silterpy

    Things you recently bought or got

    My controller wall mounts came today, and I installed 2 of the 4 I bought in my PC room/closet.
  5. Silterpy

    Things you recently bought or got

    I ordered an AMVR HS2 head strap for the Steam Frame. I wanted something more cushioned than what Valve was selling.
  6. Silterpy

    Both Phoenix Wright and Story of Seasons are getting VR ports

    I'm a big Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons fan, but that looks boring to me. it just looks like you're playing FarmVille. Phoenix Wright looks like it would be interesting.
  7. Silterpy

    Things you recently bought or got

    I went to the pet expo today and got 2 packs of gecko food for my friend, 8 adult mice for my corn snake, 10 fuzzy mice for my Honduran milk snake, some lids for my fruit fly cultures, a new culture of larger fruit flies for my dart frogs, and an Oh Henry! butter tart. I also got two gift bags...
  8. Silterpy

    Things you recently bought or got

    There is nothing wrong with them, I just don't like the predatory sales tactics they use.
  9. Silterpy

    Poll A new system seller? What do you think about Fire Emblem: Fortune's Weave?

    I don't think I've played much Fire Emblem or many games like it after Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume, other than a couple of Disgaea games, and even then, it was maybe 3 games. I do remember playing one of the FF Tactics games and enjoying it.
  10. Silterpy

    Launch trailer for 'Control Resonant' aired

    I still have to beat the 1st control. I always start the game then get distracted by something else.
  11. Silterpy

    Things you recently bought or got

    I don't usually buy things from Temu, but I was looking for some wall-mounted controller holders to put in my walk-in PC gaming closet and found some that I liked. Of course, Temu has a shipping minimum, so I was checking out model kits and saw one from SNAA called Rampage Lion - Bedivere and...
  12. Silterpy

    Steam Frame price revealed, waiting open until 17th September

    The 256GB costs $1,529 and the 1TB is $1,859 Canadian; a 1TB for me is over $2,000 after tax. I would definitely be happier if it were around $1,200, but we all know that is not going to happen. I reserved a 256GB because I mainly plan on using it to stream from my PC.
  13. Silterpy

    The weekend is here, what are you playing?

    I have been playing the demo of Dragon Quest Monsters: The Withered World, synthesizing and leveling monsters and trying to get as strong a team as I can before the game comes out so I can transfer them over; so far, it has been going well.
  14. Silterpy

    Things you recently bought or got

    Canceled my pre-order of metroid Ravenous from amazon and pre-ordered the special edition from ebgames canada.
  15. Silterpy

    Kojima Productions partners with XBOX for the development of 'PHYSINT', after PlayStation steps away

    PlayStation keeps shooting themselves in the foot for the past 4 months, what's next? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z.