Recent content by Seraphant

  1. S

    Homebrew Problem Loading VC channels (NTSC 3.2U /w HBC)

    Hi, my wii is softmodded with the HBC and downgraded to 3.2U. I've been trying to get Virtual Console/Wiiware games working for a few days now and I've had some trouble. Some Wiiware seems fine (Defend Your Castle, Megaman 9, Dr.Mario) but the VC games and some Wiiware that I've tried (Zelda 2...
  2. S

    Hacking Problem Playing House of the Dead: Overkill NTSC

    Hah. Well glad I could help you by fluking out
  3. S

    Hacking Problem Playing House of the Dead: Overkill NTSC

    After taking a quick look, I realized my cios36 was something like revision 3 or 4. Downloaded rev7 and even on the shitty discs, it works perfect. Thanks for your help.
  4. S

    Hacking Problem Playing House of the Dead: Overkill NTSC

    Hi, I posted this in the noob paradise, but it seems that it is constantly swamped with vague small questions so I thought I would repost it. If that's any problem, please remove this. I can link my source if required, but some people have supposedly been able to get the iso running properly and...
  5. S

    Hacking NOOB PARADISE - ask away

    Edit: Sorry, my internet isnt cooperating with me today. Double posted.
  6. S

    Hacking NOOB PARADISE - ask away

    Hi there. I've been trying to get House of the Dead: Overkill working on my wii, but have been having constant problems. Iirc, my wii version was 3.4, but I downgraded it to 3.2U and have been using the 0.3 gamma loader with (mostly) success for a few months now. my cIOS is set to 249, the...