Recent content by Relance

  1. R

    Hacking Homebrew channel not working

    Removed everything except for the two apps, still doesn't work...
  2. R

    Hacking Homebrew channel not working

    No it's formatted to FAT...It has to be FAT32? I formatted it to FAT32 and tried...didn't work.
  3. R

    Hacking Homebrew channel not working

    I have them like that and it still doesn't work. Is there anything I have to do except for installing the homebrew channel?
  4. R

    Hacking Homebrew channel not working

    I have two apps, Wad manager and USB loader GX. Both boot.dol-files. Will it help if I have .elf-files instead? Or some other apps?
  5. R

    Hacking Homebrew channel not working

    I just installed the homebrew channel using HackMii. It says that the install was successful and the channel shows up in the Wii menu...but I can't start it. If I try to, it shows a loading screen and then it goes back to the Wii menu. I've tried uninstalling and installing again but it still...
  6. R

    Hacking USB loader GX install

    Hi. I am trying to install the latest USB loader GX on my Wii but everytime I try, I get a black screen with lots and lots of numbers and letters (it says "exception (DSI)" on top). My USB loader 1.5 is working and so is an older version of GX but I can't get the new ones working (and I need...
  7. R

    Hacking Which one?

    I've realised that there are plenty of USB-loaders but I can't find a good list of them all. I want to be able to run as many games as possible and I want to be able copy from DVD to my harddrive. A channel would be nice too. Which one would you recommend?
  8. R

    Hacking Partitions with USB loader

    When I install the USB loader on my Wii it will change the partition automatically right? Will I be able to choose which partition it will install on?
  9. R

    Hacking Partitions with USB loader

    This may be a somewhat stupid question, but I am kinda new to this. If I use the USB loader, I have to use a special file system right? But is it possible to have 2 partitions on the HDD, one with the special file system and one with my regular, Windows file system? I ask this because I only...