Recent content by PokemonBoy99

  1. PokemonBoy99

    Homebrew Dolphin 3.0-739 + 2.0 Help

    I have tried that once, but I'll try again soon. I have taken a break for the day.
  2. PokemonBoy99

    Homebrew Dolphin 3.0-739 + 2.0 Help

    Nope, didn't work. o:
  3. PokemonBoy99

    Homebrew Dolphin 3.0-739 + 2.0 Help

    Alright I'll give it a try.
  4. PokemonBoy99

    Homebrew Combining ISO files on Vista?

    Oops, sorry. xD
  5. PokemonBoy99

    Homebrew Dolphin 3.0-739 + 2.0 Help

    So I do 'RMCE01.part0.001, RMCE01.part1.002, etc?
  6. PokemonBoy99

    Homebrew Combining ISO files on Vista?

    Still not working... How do you use WinRAR to combine them?
  7. PokemonBoy99

    Homebrew Combining ISO files on Vista?

    How could you combine 2 or more ISO's on Windows Vista? I have been trying for hours now... I tried hjsplit and it gave me this: Am I doing something wrong with it, or do I need to do something else?
  8. PokemonBoy99

    Homebrew Dolphin 3.0-739 + 2.0 Help

    I have already tried. Here's what comes up: Am I doing something wrong?
  9. PokemonBoy99

    Homebrew Dolphin 3.0-739 + 2.0 Help

    Right now I have 5 ISO files (RMCE01.part0, RMCE01.part1, and so on). How do I combine them on Windows Vista? Command Prompt? WinRAR?
  10. PokemonBoy99

    Homebrew Dolphin 3.0-739 + 2.0 Help

    Ok, I'll try redumping in chunks then combining them. :P
  11. PokemonBoy99

    Homebrew Dolphin 3.0-739 + 2.0 Help

    Well, here's the deal. When I run Dolphin v3.0-739, it works fine until I load my MKW ISO. It says 'Clearing Code Cache'... for a minute and then goes to a black screen until I exit it out. I dumped the ISO with the latest version of CleanRip, and I did it to where it didn't seperate them into...
  12. PokemonBoy99

    Hacking WiiScrubber Issue

    Hello, I have been encountering a problem. I have a Mario Kart Wii ISO and when I go to WiiScrubber 1.4 and try to extract any files, it puts them on my SD card as 0 bytes. I may just be dumb and the answer is obvious, but I just don't know what to do. Can someone please help?
  13. PokemonBoy99

    Gaming 3DS 3D Screenshots Wii/GC Games

    Oh, thanks! All of these are really cool. :]
  14. PokemonBoy99

    Gaming 3DS 3D Screenshots Wii/GC Games

    Hey Eighteen, great pics! But I would really like to see Mario Kart Wii and Donkey Kong Country Returns. The links don't work. MegaUpload got deleted and Mediafire comes up with an error with MKW. You should probably re-upload the ones that are missing. Because most of them don't work... Just an...