Recent content by pajo17

  1. P

    Hacking Multiple players on sega/snes?

    you mean just turn both controllers on while in the FSD?
  2. P

    Hacking Multiple players on sega/snes?

    I'm using SNES360 and GENESIS360, but I can't get player 2 to get recognized You can press the guide button when it's in game (on player 2) but nothing else responds. Does anyone know how to fix this?
  3. P

    Hacking Dios Mios WAD needs to be reinstalled everytime

    thanks Cyan, I'll try that out later
  4. P

    Hacking Dios Mios WAD needs to be reinstalled everytime

    BUMP I thought just using WADManager1.7 and installing the BC wad was good enough how do I install it correctly
  5. P

    Hacking Dios Mios WAD needs to be reinstalled everytime

    ok, how do I install it correctly
  6. P

    Hacking Dios Mios WAD needs to be reinstalled everytime

    I finally have Dios Mios Lite 2.2 working on my Wii, but everytime I go to turn on the Wii, I need to reinstall the RVL-BC-v6.wad If I don't, it just boots up whatever GCN game I have in the Wii Is there a workaround this? Thanks