Recent content by Mayo1990

  1. Mayo1990

    Emulation Homebrew PCSX2-Wii Alpha

    Neat PoC! Pretty nice, though
  2. Mayo1990

    Wind Waker static recompilation makes its way to PC

    I see the witch hunting doesn't limit itself to threads, but mere stalking of past threads, too. That's very a creepy thing to read in an inclusive forum such as GBATemp.
  3. Mayo1990

    Wind Waker static recompilation makes its way to PC

    Another thread turned into a shitshow by the same exact users.
  4. Mayo1990

    Wind Waker static recompilation makes its way to PC

    "I hate AI because It's morally wrong" I love this mentality I am absolutely sure that all the roms you downloaded to get emulators going, or all the human recomps that require you to provide your "own rom" are obtained in a very moral way
  5. Mayo1990

    Wind Waker static recompilation makes its way to PC

    Yet another delightful dish to my plate
  6. Mayo1990

    Tempcast AI Recomping Controversy, PC Games on Switch and more (ft. Scarlet) - Tempcast #99

    When Super Mario 64 was decompiled, I was talking, at the time, with a friend of mine about how recompiling games was going to be the future in emulation or console games on PC. Didn't expect it to see it this way but hey, I'm in for lowering the entry bar on things. Am I right, 1f link SFIV...
  7. Mayo1990

    Homebrew ioQuake3-PSP

    New update. New builds Team Arena Open Arena Features Performance improvements On boot the console will also set the username from the console instead of Unnamedplayer Memory improvements Improved loading times Graphics improvements Overall stability fixes Download I want to focus mainly...
  8. Mayo1990

    GTA V port shut down by Rockstar (can you believe it?!)

    That was probably the killer.
  9. Mayo1990

    PocketNES update, assisted by AI

    You can't imagine the amount of people who blindly hate on AI made ports lol Thankfully mods do a good job at keeping the peace. But if you go and look some subreddits on the matter It's mostly a shitshow.
  10. Mayo1990

    Final Fantasy III SNES disassembled (C source reimplementation in progress)

    Question: which tool are you using? I would really love to do the same to Sailor Moon S someday.
  11. Mayo1990

    Homebrew ioQuake3-Wii

    It doesn't run on 32 MB of RAM. It's running on 64. But I managed to get my OG Xbox port to run Team Arena as well as all Q3 maps with bots on that console. Still though, this wil be a pretty positive thing to optimize this port later on.
  12. Mayo1990

    Homebrew ioQuake3-PSP

    Just posting a small update to confirm that I'm working on the next update for this port. Thanks to my Quake 3 port for the OG Xbox, I learnt a few optimization tricks that I applied to my PSP port. First of all, all stock Q3 maps will be playable (big maps such as Q3DM11 will fail to load in...
  13. Mayo1990

    Homebrew ioQuake3-Wii

    I'm probably going to make a full memory overhaul since I learnt a lot of new tricks while working on the OG Xbox port. This means that we can get "higher quality" textures, Team Arena and not see the console choking and dying by itself due to not enough memory. Just for notice, I applied some...
  14. Mayo1990

    Homebrew Others ioQuake3-Xbox - Yet another homebrew port of Q3 Arena (and Open Arena!!) for the OG Xbox.

    Yet again, with another Quake 3 Arena port. This time for the OG Xbox. The main goal was to have a source code for Quake 3 on OG Xbox (since the previous one wasn't accessible). Besides that, it was made using NXDK. I also decided to apply some extra changes, with more to come. Main features...
  15. Mayo1990

    Homebrew ioQuake3-Wii

    I'll look into it by the next update. But the next update should actually be (I swear every time I say that the Wii port is done, I always find reasons to come back to it) the most important one. I learnt a few decoding techniques from my Quake 3 port on OG Xbox aimed at optimizing memory...